Request For Compassion and Assistance Please

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Pearson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Request For Compassion and Assistance Please

Post by Pearson »

I am asking anyone who is in a position to assist me please give consideration to my plea for help. Since the passing of my mother (Feb 2011), I have worked hard to meet my basic needs yet several hardships have made the transition difficult for me. Presently, I have to get a major repair done to vehicle (only means of transportation) and pay living expenses. I do not have the funds to repair the vehicle; last year I was not well physically following the passing of my mother (anxiety), I had to replace a control module (major repair) in vehicle, moving resulted in another expense and an increase in what I pay out yet my income did not change nor have I been able to obtain additional work to supplement my income. I have two (family member and friend) persons who have helped as much as they can and being the only person in my household I'm not able to get any type assistance. Please respond immediately if God moves on your heart to assist me; I work hard to take care of the basics yet the numerous hardships during the last year have really made it difficult for me. I try to please God, treat everyone like I want to be treated, and give back in whatever way I can but right now I am in dire need of financial help. It has almost been a month since vehicle became inoperable yet I have to make payment on both vehicle and insurance coverage while not able to use vehicle. Thank you for considering my request and any assistance.

N
[/[/colo
Beauty

Re: Request For Compassion and Assistance Please

Post by Beauty »

I Cassandra am a hurricane Ida survivor and remain homeless at this time. I need some compassion and assistance to people impacted by Hurricanes, like me. At the time I reside in a shelter in downtown Brooklyn for hurricane Ida survivors.
I also lost a lot of belongings. What little I salvaged is in storage and I need assistance with storage fees before my stuff be auction off.
I live below poverty line I only receive $40 a month from public assistance. I have no other income.
I am desperately seeking assistance for an apartment. It's very overwhelming that I can't be around family due to no housing.
I have chronic ailments and need medical transportation as well as a little kindness and compassion.
I need clothes and hope and pray 🙏 that Salvation Army can assist me in any way.
Thank you kindly Cassandra
Tasi Fish

Re: Request For Compassion and Assistance Please

Post by Tasi Fish »

Hi! My name is Jessica. I reside in Calhoun, GA. I am a single parent in between jobs. I worked at Kroger for a year and really thought I was going to stay there. Well long story short, once Kroger found out I was in a treatment center (methadone clinic), they started treating me different. I was in line to become the next shift manager. But when they found out about my past, they did not want to give me a chance anymore. I just need some compassion from sometime.,
I have an interview this upcoming Tuesday at Cracker Barrell. I’m praying this will work out because I am a single parent. My son is Christian Ray. I had him when I was 18 so its safe to say we grew up together. When Christian was 2 and a half, his sister, my daughter, passed away at 7 weeks (about 1 and a half months) old from SIDS. The doctors explained to me that her brain just forgot how to breath in the middle of the night. I had no one to support me at this tragic time. It was just me and my boy. Christian saved my life. Who knows where I would be without him? He’s 13 in the 7th grade and is just so smart. I thank God for him every day. I have been clean now for 16 months and now need compassion to start a new life.
I got my son and I the perfect apartment in Calhoun. I had to get out of Rome, to get away from the temptations. God has brought me this far. I can afford my bills, (I used my stimulus money to pay ahead on my bills). I do not receive child support. Haven't received a payment in 2 years, and when I do get it, it's only $70 a week. and this usually lasts for 2-3 weeks until his dad goes back to jail. So, it's only been Christian and I and I genuinely believe God got us through. If God can bring me out of the life of addiction and bless me with the most amazing son, then he could certainly point me in the direction of getting compassionate help with a car! Thanks so much for your time!