Organizations do not have funds

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
samantha4ubabe
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Organizations do not have funds

Post by samantha4ubabe »

I have contacted many organizations and they all say they do not have funds where do i go from here
Assistance

Re: Organizations do not have funds

Post by Assistance »

This is a tough one. You just need to keep calling charities and assistance organizations. The good news is the federal government stimulus program, using the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, is providing additional funds to many charities, in particualr the United Way. So these charities should soon have their coffers replenished
Peter Nagares
anti spam: Blue

Post by Peter Nagares »

Hello my name is Bakerite Jannuzzi and seems like no organization can help us as they say they have no funds. I am a stay at home mother to a two year old girl. My husband works full time at a restaurant. He gets paid Eight hundred dollars every two weeks. Unfortunately, we are not able to pay our bills and organizations do not have funds. We are not only behind, but in debt to some family members for helping us through this hard time. May you please help us with our struggles.
      I also have one more request regarding transportation. I have a vehicle my father gave to me as a gift before he passed away on December of 2020. I am not able to fix it due to our struggles. I would be devastated if I had to give it away. I also need this vehicle so I could transport my child to any appointments she has, or even to get out the house for a little. Due to my husband’s work schedule, which is from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm, and sometimes he is kept late hours. We are not able to go anywhere else.
    I would appreciate your help in this matter in trying to find organizations with funds, and may god bless you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Yes, resources are limited. Many charities do run out of funds. But we have many listed. Try them all. Find charities emergency assistance programs.
Peter Nagares wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:51 am Hello my name is Bakerite Jannuzzi and seems like no organization can help us as they say they have no funds.