Need tags for car

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Elephant
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need tags for car

Post by Elephant »

Dear Sirs,
My husband and myself are both on S.S.D.I..Due to low income we have let our insurance drop in our mobile home and van.My husband was trying to go to town in the van to get our medications and was stopped.Due to letting our insurance drop our drivers license are illegal too. The van was towed and taken away.My husband was set free,But now we have to get the van totally legal before we can get it out of impound. that means my license legal( vans in my name),insurance on the van and a new tag sticker.We could then drive it off to go get a windshield sticker to make that legal. Do you know of any help we can get. Together we get 1300 a month cash and 300 in food stamps,for a family of 4. I have fibromyalgia,and low blood platelets( cause unknown yet). I was to go to a appointment but can't now due to van issues. Husband is diabetic, and other kids have some minor medical illnesses too.
Thank You,
bluegourami3

Re: Need tags for car

Post by bluegourami3 »

That's going to be a hard one, try first calling around to different insurance companies, tell them you want the state minimum coverage in car insurance. Also ask about mobile home insurance for combined policies, with multiple policies with the same carrier you usually get a discount on the policy. Also, there should be organizations in your neighborhood that could pick you up and take you to DR's appt and such, check with some state agencies or the office that you get your food stamps from. I hope your not going to have to pay an impound storage fee on top of all that.
Marjory
anti spam: Blue

Post by Marjory »

I am in need of auto repair and tags or a plate. I have tried community action center, but am told to come in. I can’t due to the auto problem, which is a split radiator. I am disabled and have many medical issues I need taken care of. I did not have insurance, now I do but no car. I am a breast cancer survivor, I have a large mass in my neck, which needs taken care of ASAP, and I also have spinal damage. If you can help me in any way I would truly appreciate it.
Prentis

Post by Prentis »

I am a single mother of 4 children. I have been living in my mother’s mobile home for 15 years. Her husband recently passed away and she needs her house back. I am unemployed and what I get in child support isn't enough to pay rent for a new place.
I also do not have a driver’s license, tags for my car or transportation. The section 8 program in my state is no longer taking applications. I need help badly. Please send me any information on where I can find assistance. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

You mentioned your car was impounded by the police for tag issues. While resources to help you are rare, there are some. Such as community action grant programs and others. Regardless, look here for car impound help, that can also assist with tag issues as well. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html