Single mother to 3 needs help with car payment ASAP.

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Bonnie03
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Single mother to 3 needs help with car payment ASAP.

Post by Bonnie03 »

I am a hard working mother to three boys my husband passed away middle of last year and seeing a how we are young we had no insurance. I have since been struggling I am two payments behind on my only vehicle and if they don't recieve at least one by tomorrow I will lose it. I am begging someone please help me I do not want any cash I can give all the information to make the payment directly to them. I cannot put into words how sever this matter is and how much I truly need the help. Please I am begging someone help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Single mother to 3 needs help with car payment ASAP.

Post by Admin »

We are sorry for your loss, but you left no time for anyone to be able to help you. One day notice is impossible. What you may be able to do is look into auto loan refinance and/or assistance programs. Many people do not realize that you can refinance a car payment just like you can do with a home loan or credit card bills. We have information here, as well as phone numbers and details on the car loan refinance phone numbers and background from most banks. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/aut ... ve_on.html
Bonnie03 wrote:I am a hard working mother to three boys my husband passed away middle of last year and seeing a how we are young we had no insurance. I have since been struggling I am two payments behind on my only vehicle and if they don't recieve at least one by tomorrow I will lose it. I am begging someone please help me I do not want any cash I can give all the information to make the payment directly to them. I cannot put into words how sever this matter is and how much I truly need the help. Please I am begging someone help.
D Robinson
anti spam: Blue

Re: Single mother to 3 needs help with car payment ASAP.

Post by D Robinson »

I'm 36 year old single mom living in Syracuse NY. With my 6 year daughter. I'm in the process of a divorce just coming out of a physically abusive relationship. I'm channeling through my local domestic abuse center for legal aid in this process. I desperately need a means to buy a car to stay here in Syracuse once my divorce is finalized.
I have been a stay at home mom and house wife for the past two years discouraged my ex to work because he did not want to in his words babysit our daughter. After applying for a restraining order from him in late December of 2013. Since then I have received his divorce papers and the process is quickly under way and I'm scared of what will become of my daughter and myself.
I'm working very hard in the weekends now when my husband has my daughter I work two jobs. And I will try to get another for the week as well. Were we live having a reliable source of transportation is a must. I believe that if I had with this one thing I can get to work and I could get my daughter to who suffers from reoccurring bouts of MRSA to the doctor and food shopping and keeping her warm in the winter. I'm hopeful and I pray I will receive help. I’m glad I'm no longer being hit,shoved or screamed at in front of my daughter anymore I didn't want her to grow up thinking this was acceptable behavior from a man. But needless to say in my escape from this relationship I feel like I left myself and my little girl in bind and every night I have midnight insomnia. I just pray something looks up because I've never been so scared in my life. And its said god helps those that help themselves and I’m trying so hard to help us make it. And a car would make all the difference.