ASSISTANCE THINGS EXPENSIVE

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
SAMAIYA
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

ASSISTANCE THINGS EXPENSIVE

Post by SAMAIYA »

HELLO MY NAME IS JOYCE AND I DO WORK BUT THINGS ARE VERY HARD FOR ME BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER AND HER 4 CHILDREN STAY WITH ME AND THINGS ARE EXSPENIVE WHICH SHE DO TRY AND HELP BUT SHE JUST HAD A BABY AND ALMOST LOST HER LIVE WITH THIS LAST BABY SO SHE'S UNABLE TO WORK IF I COULD SOME ASSISANT PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL
House of G
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Assistance things expensive

Post by House of G »

Good Morning,
I woke up this morning with our Wifi shut off due to me not being able to pay our wifi bill. I had to push it back to pay it until next Friday when I get paid. Unfortunately it was shut off and I work from home, but it is hard to keep up with the bills when everything is so expensive. I am a single mom to a 11 year old boy and we reside in Riegelsville. Due to the area that we are in and it being so Rural a lot of the programs that I have researched wont come out here. The issue that I am having is I don't qualify for SNAP or Cash Assistance due to the fact that I make too much. As much as I am grateful for my job position by the time everything is paid I am left with nothing. I am a part of Quick Link Wireless and I get my cell paid for and I am so thankful. I am stuck in the middle where I can not qualify for anything due to my Income but everything is so expensive with the economy. I am considered Moderate Low Income but I am right on the line I believe me.
Is there anything that I can get help with during an expensive, hard time in my life?
I think the main one I would need help with is just our WIFI so I am able to work and my son can do his school work when he returns to school next month. I am able to connect to my cell hotspot but I only get a certain amount of GB.