Lost our car

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
lucymonaco

Lost our car

Post by lucymonaco »

We lost our car the elect is going to shut off going to be put out on the street
Trader
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lost our car

Post by Trader »

My husband is a disabled veteran. We are looking for someone who can help us with car repairs. We live in Hardy Cunty West Virginia. Please let me know if you can help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We doubt anyone will help with car repairs. Did he try calling the VA since your husband was in the military? Another suggestion is to try a West Virginia community action agency, as sometimes they have information on garages or auto shops that may volunteer some labor to fixing a car. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ction.html
Turadom

Post by Turadom »

Who can help me find a place to stay?
I also in need of a car. I just recently lost my job in August, but in need of a car to get another job and need a place to live. I also have 2 grandchildren that will be staying with me and my daughter.
We currently live at my sister house, but we are getting the unwelcome, she don't want us staying here anymore. I live in Monroe, Georgia.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are hard at work on another weekend night! Try this for a free car, though programs are rare. Read more.
But also try a bus, uber, lyft, or another means of transportation for a job....you do not strictly need a car.
Turadom wrote:Who can help me find a place to stay?
I also in need of a car. I just recently lost my job in August, but in need of a car to get another job and need a place to live. I also have 2 grandchildren that will be staying with me and my daughter.
We currently live at my sister house, but we are getting the unwelcome, she don't want us staying here anymore. I live in Monroe, Georgia.