Legal assistance San Jose eviction

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
LisaPark
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Legal assistance San Jose eviction

Post by LisaPark »

My landlord may start to try to evict me from my apartment as behind on my rent. What legal assistance and free advice can I get to stop eviction. I am only one month behind, and he is threatening me by saying I will be on the street and homeless, and I can't do that. please help me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Legal assistance San Jose eviction

Post by Admin »

LisaPark wrote:My landlord may start to try to evict me from my apartment as behind on my rent. What legal assistance and free advice can I get to stop eviction. I am only one month behind, and he is threatening me by saying I will be on the street and homeless, and I can't do that. please help me.
Try this for rent assistance in San Jose. while it is Catholic charities, they help everyone, not just catholics. You may get some rent aid or grants from them.

http://www.catholiccharitiesscc.org/
Martinelli

Post by Martinelli »

I have been having problems with my current landlord doing repairs in my apartment. The most recent incident is a broken A.C. unit that has been leaking now for almost 2 months and a broken dish washer that has been broken for 3 months with dirty water still in it. I cant afford the deposit for a new place as San Jose is so expensive. I need help with paying for deposit. My lease expires at the end of this month. I am in desperate need of your help. Thank you.
Patricia12
anti spam: Blue

Post by Patricia12 »

Rental & legal assistance in pricey San Jose. My landlord & friend assaulted me physically & broke every habitat law possible. I have no toilet, no water, big hole in ceiling in which water leaks in ceiling. There is mold, no a/c. I have heat exhaustion and very sick. There is no locking door which paid $ 400 month.
He started getting * & l text messages & told me I had to leave if I don't "take care" of him (oral). I moved out. He has some of my belongings still. We have eviction hearing tomorrow 12/15. JE claims I jumped them him & fried I am disabled & on disability. I feel I was brained washed & I never happy here.