Water shut off to our unit complex

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
nahmiae
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Water shut off to our unit complex

Post by nahmiae »

Hi,
I was told by our condo managing company to contact you regarding shutting off the water to our unit complex.
I was trying the fix the water valve on my unit but the plumber told me that the main value to shut the water off in our unit is broken.
In order to fix the main valve in my unit, the water needs to be shut off to our whole complex.
I already left message this morning to 323-563-9585 about this matter and I really hope that we can schedule shutting off the water on Wednesday (1/18/2012) this week.
Plumber needs about 2 to 3 hours to fix the valve in our unit so I prefer fixing the valve between 12pm to 3pm.
We are moving to the place this Saturday so please contact me asap to work this out.
Otherwise, we would not have hot water from the place we're moving to.
You can reach me at 213-245-3195.
Thank you.

Joe.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Water shut off to our unit complex

Post by Admin »

Hi,
who ever told you to contact this site for that was wrong. We provide information on financial assistance programs, charities, non-profits, etc that people can contact to possibly get help with paying bills. We do not own any apartments, coordinate repairs, or offer anything other than information.
nahmiae wrote:Hi,
I was told by our condo managing company to contact you regarding shutting off the water to our unit complex.
I was trying the fix the water valve on my unit but the plumber told me that the main value to shut the water off in our unit is broken.
In order to fix the main valve in my unit, the water needs to be shut off to our whole complex.
I already left message this morning to 323-563-9585 about this matter and I really hope that we can schedule shutting off the water on Wednesday (1/18/2012) this week.
Plumber needs about 2 to 3 hours to fix the valve in our unit so I prefer fixing the valve between 12pm to 3pm.
We are moving to the place this Saturday so please contact me asap to work this out.
Otherwise, we would not have hot water from the place we're moving to.
You can reach me at 213-245-3195.
Thank you.

Joe.
Jackpot
anti spam: Blue

Re: Water shut off to our unit complex

Post by Jackpot »

I am a family of 5 soon to be 6. It is me, my husband our 3 toddlers and a newborn due anyway. My husband is the only one working and we have been struggling living check by check. Our water was shut off to our unit Thursday October 21, 2019, due to default of payment which was never taken out of our bank account. We have a balance of 632.41 that has to be paid in order to have our water put back on. We cannot afford to pay that in full, due to financial issues. If there is any help we would gladly appreciate it dearly.