free rv parking

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
jareeves
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

free rv parking

Post by jareeves »

looking for a place to park small 16' trailer that we live in, we have no vehicle but we can get moved by a family member. Both Walmart & Kmart will not let us stay if we have no vehicle attached. Please help us locate a place in the Lacey / Olympia area we need to find a place asap!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: free rv parking

Post by Admin »

Huh? Olympia where. what state? this nation has 330 million people in it, thousands of towns and cities. If it is Olympia Washington, which is the one that first comes to our mind, try this for information on Olmypia assistance programs. As far as parking an RV, no idea. Quite frankly that is not something we spend any time thinking about when we have millions of people and children who need food every day, can't pay for housing or utilities, etc. That is our priority.
jareeves wrote:looking for a place to park small 16' trailer that we live in, we have no vehicle but we can get moved by a family member. Both Walmart & Kmart will not let us stay if we have no vehicle attached. Please help us locate a place in the Lacey / Olympia area we need to find a place asap!
Shah
anti spam: Blue

Re: free rv parking

Post by Shah »

Good afternoon, my name is Lori and I live I’m an RV in Falls City Oregon and need a free place to park my RV. I'm struggling to keep enough propane to heat my RV, water heater and to cook with the stove and oven. Can you direct me to any places that are able to help me with my situation?
I work part time but after paying car insurance, gas, day to day expenses I always fall short in having enough propane to last me to my next pay day.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated for where to park my RV for free that also gives me propane. Thank you for your time and have a great day.
Lori