Help with everything.

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
spivey19
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with everything.

Post by spivey19 »

Hello I just came upon this website by googling help with bills & everything. MY husband & I are both out of work. W have had some help from a family member but that is no longer available. The crazy thing is Im an RN and I cant find work it could be my most recent work history, I had to help care for 2 family members & they are now deceased. I have applied to every position I have seen advertised & all hospitals & nursing homes with no luck. I have never been in this situation, my husband & I have always worked so this is VERY HARD FOR US. I also have 2 kids. IO have quite a bit of equity in my house but I cant get a loan with it as our credit now sucks. my husbands last employer has covered us for insurance till the end of the year. But I dont know what we'll do after that. My husband, dtr & myself are all an medications. If anyone has any connections to get me a job I would be forever grateful. Also any ideas would also help dont know what to do!!!!!

Spivey19
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with everything.

Post by Admin »

Hi,
If you provide your state/county we can be more useful in our reply. If you need help with everything, try this link. Select your state, then from the state link read about assistance programs, find your county, etc.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sta ... html#local Really explore the main site as we have thousands of phone numbers and agencies listed.
For your health care and soon to be lack of insurance, use this for free health care, including information on medications, clinics, and more.

spivey19 wrote:Hello I just came upon this website by googling help with bills & everything. MY husband & I are both out of work. W have had some help from a family member but that is no longer available. The crazy thing is Im an RN and I cant find work it could be my most recent work history, I had to help care for 2 family members & they are now deceased. I have applied to every position I have seen advertised & all hospitals & nursing homes with no luck. I have never been in this situation, my husband & I have always worked so this is VERY HARD FOR US. I also have 2 kids. IO have quite a bit of equity in my house but I cant get a loan with it as our credit now sucks. my husbands last employer has covered us for insurance till the end of the year. But I dont know what we'll do after that. My husband, dtr & myself are all an medications. If anyone has any connections to get me a job I would be forever grateful. Also any ideas would also help dont know what to do!!!!!

Spivey19
CadillacXTX

Post by CadillacXTX »

My son is disabled and I am 58, but have been denied retirement. Our dental will come to $6000 between the two of us. I am looking for assistance. My electric bill is $300 which I am trying to juggle. My House payment is $435 per month. Also, if there is a possibility for assistance with a cheap vehicle that would also help since I have no form of transportation and public transportation is within 10 miles. No buses come down my street nor do I have transportation for medical visits for me or my son and hospital is 50 miles from my home. Please let me know if you can assist with any or all of the above. Thank you.
BruceKer

Post by BruceKer »

I am a college student in Toledo Ohio. Lost my job and currently in financial problems. I cant move home cause we have a new member of the family and needed a room plus I need to stay in school. I need help paying my rent temporarily till I get back on my feet. I have always been able to take care of myself but things happened that screwed me over. Is there anything I qualify for or can get help with my rent is 530 a month and covers everything but electric which i can manage. Just with food gas and school expenses I am in a tough spot. Been given an eviction notice and will be homeless and have to drop out of school. I have a bright future. Please help?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

With those list of needs, you may want to start with the Salvation Army in Toledo. They can help with housing, homeless prevention, referrals to your school needs, and other social support. If you want to know if you qualify, you will need to call them to apply and see what they offer. We do not provide direct financial aid. They also definitely focus on housing/homeless prevention, so that may be good for your situation.