Please help

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
alexisaguilar82
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Please help

Post by alexisaguilar82 »

I'm at my wits end when it comes to bills. We've taken out several loans with Pioneer which was a huge mistake. The first two were so that we coud fly to his grandfathers funeral (they were very close), another when our first baby arrived because the military had messed up his pay and we did not have the items we needed for her. My husband deployed and I had to buy a car, shortly after our next child was born the car broke down and we had to purchase another. This wasn't before we took out several AER loans to help fix the many problems it had. We ended up taking out an additional loan due to my oldest children from a previous marriage living with us under emergency cercumstances. Then we had to PCS and due to problems with the moving people we had to throw out more than half our belongings to move ourselves. Once we arrived at the new place we got two credit cards to buy the children beds and make up for what we had to leave behind. We are now drowning in debt. While all this was happening no one made me aware of an orginizations that could help with furniture, moving or anything else. Now that I find there are places that will help most will only help if your husband was injured or currently deployed. I don't know what to do.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please help

Post by Admin »

We are not sure what Pioneer is. Obviously some kind of lender/bank but we do not know. That being said, are you looking for credit counseling/debt reduction. If so, try a non-profit, and use this for more information. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cre ... ncies.html Select your state from midway down the list. These non-profits can sometimes also refer people to and provide information on a number of other financial assistance programs.
alexisaguilar82 wrote:I'm at my wits end when it comes to bills. We've taken out several loans with Pioneer which was a huge mistake. The first two were so that we coud fly to his grandfathers funeral (they were very close), another when our first baby arrived because the military had messed up his pay and we did not have the items we needed for her. My husband deployed and I had to buy a car, shortly after our next child was born the car broke down and we had to purchase another. This wasn't before we took out several AER loans to help fix the many problems it had. We ended up taking out an additional loan due to my oldest children from a previous marriage living with us under emergency cercumstances. Then we had to PCS and due to problems with the moving people we had to throw out more than half our belongings to move ourselves. Once we arrived at the new place we got two credit cards to buy the children beds and make up for what we had to leave behind. We are now drowning in debt. While all this was happening no one made me aware of an orginizations that could help with furniture, moving or anything else. Now that I find there are places that will help most will only help if your husband was injured or currently deployed. I don't know what to do.
Ellen

Re: Please help

Post by Ellen »

Where to start? My rent is 950.00 per month. I only paid 750.00 and still owe 200.00, which was due March 1, 2013. My unemployment extension ended December 29, 2012. Don’t know if I'll get another. Paperwork says I'm out. Been applying for jobs but no bites. I’m a mechanical and January and February are when shops start to pick up. Also radiator cracked when it froze, and all my tires are bad. Payed utilities and rent and bought 136.00 for beans, rice, powdered milk, long lasting items. I'm a single parent with a little girl. I pray all the time.