Need place to live

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
ArryansMom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need place to live

Post by ArryansMom »

I am a single mother in need of a place to live for myself and newborn son. so far have not been able to find anything. I currently do not have a job so am unable to pay rent but am willing to work off rent as well as contribute foodstamps and wic to household. if you can help or know of any places with utilities included please let me know
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need place to live

Post by Admin »

We need more info. What state, county, region, etc. Most housing and rent programs are local. Until then, read our general link on help with rent
ArryansMom wrote:I am a single mother in need of a place to live for myself and newborn son. so far have not been able to find anything. I currently do not have a job so am unable to pay rent but am willing to work off rent as well as contribute foodstamps and wic to household. if you can help or know of any places with utilities included please let me know
Fancyone

Post by Fancyone »

We need the house fixed up to improve living conditions and old shop we use for a storage barn, the regular barn fixed that people are taking thing out of w/o permission a deep well with a filter system so we won't have to pay the raising cost of town water, the porches need to be screen in, new doors for the house, attic floor and roof, trees cut down and cut back from the house and barn. A solar system that will cut down on light bill & heat bill. Maybe even get an extra bedroom.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Call your local community action agency. They may know of some resources, and some states offer low interest (or zero percent interest) home repair loans, if the home is unsafe. Locate agencies here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/com ... gency.html Also maybe ask about weatherization. While that is more for energy issues, maybe it can help you.
Fancyone wrote:We need the house fixed up to improve living conditions and old shop we use for a storage barn, the regular barn fixed that people are taking thing out of w/o permission a deep well with a filter system so we won't have to pay the raising cost of town water, the porches need to be screen in, new doors for the house, attic floor and roof, trees cut down and cut back from the house and barn. A solar system that will cut down on light bill & heat bill. Maybe even get an extra bedroom.
PerryK

Post by PerryK »

I live in Los Angeles California and I had a question. I was wondering about I have this issue in my apartment with roaches in bed bugs and they have had people come in spray but it still has not helped. I was wondering about not paying my rent until the problem is fixed.
What can you tell me about that can I get sued or how can I fix this issue? I have a 1 year old son in the bed and bugs are biting him up. I want to put in a 30 day notice to leave but I have nowhere else to go. I don't want to become homeless again. Can you please help me?