HELP

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
michellemcgee36

HELP

Post by michellemcgee36 »

Hi my name is Michelle I am contacting you to see if you can help.

My husband is a union carpenter and he has been laid off since Aug 2008.

We are really struggling to pay our bills, I am the only one working.

We rent a house and we have not been able to make the payments since Aug 2008.

We have two children one is 10 in school full time and the other is 3 that should go to preschool, but I can't afford that either.

Is there anything you can do to help me out?

Thank you for your assistance and cooperation
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: HELP

Post by Admin »

No rent paid since August. Wow. I suggesst a low income housing program, section 8, and you better work with your landlord immediately so do not get evicted.
lgraham

Post by lgraham »

Im a 22 year old female from alabama trying to receive assistance with my rent. I was laid off and unemploymet ran out. Just receive a new oppertunity but i will not receive payment for another two weeks. Rent is due and threats of eviction in seven days!
cherri.barrett

Post by cherri.barrett »

hello i am a 20 year old single mother, i have two boys codi 4 and branden 3, we have been on our own since day one .. no one to help me or be there for the boys ..well as you know it times are hard rite now ,,boy i thought it was tuff bein 15 with a 5 month old . and pregnet again .. with havin to work full time by droping out of school cause my mom was crackd out .. well i did it and now for sum odd reason ..this time i finally ask for help.. despretly need help.. i just got laid off from my job i been with for two years .. and i cant make it .. finacanly wise .. i am so over welmd with all goin round me and my boys ..needless to say .. i cant pay my rent .. im alredy late .past due . ready to be evited on the 14th..this month..im a tottaly train wreck. i have gone almost evry where .. i dont know .. i cant get a loan cause no bank account. and churches have no funds .. please i need help .. bad ,,if there is any thing you can or will be able to do ..please ... my name is cherri and thank you for your time ..
Ronaldwiemelt

Help with bills in Louisiana

Post by Ronaldwiemelt »

I was inquiring to see if your program as any funds to help those in need. We have called all of the agencies you listed but there was no one to help me and my family.I and my wife have been without a job for over 3 months.We must have placed well over 500-600 applications.We are 3 months behind on our mortgage and car payments and all of our electrical,gas and water.I have never been without employment.I tried to file unemployment but they turned me down I also tried to file social security but was also turned down.We have absolutely no income what so ever coming in and have tried to apply at a bunch of different government agencies but to no avail.Most say they are out of funds or can only help those 65 years and up. If you know any body or agencies that would help us we would be very grateful.We are trying not to lose our house or car because we have a 17 year old and 14 year old daughter. if you know anybody who can help us in out time of need.
helper

Post by helper »

If you need access to various programs that can provide you with grants, assistance, and other programs that can help you with paying bills, try a local community action agency. They have rent assistance programs, funds for utility and heating bills, and much more.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... gency.html