Money to fix house

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Saban
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Money to fix house

Post by Saban »

I need help to fix my house! My house in danger of closing down! i need $150,000.00 to fix my house! I need help fast and of people who help us out and me and cat and mom have no where to live and need help to get an apartment. We would need money to pay for apartment and moving to it too, but more fix our house up fast!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money to fix house

Post by Admin »

That is a lot of money to fix a house. That is more money than most homes are even worth. Look into buying a new home, if this is a serious message. In the meantime, find Minnesota assistance programs and agencies to call for home repairs and maybe loans. They may have funds for security deposits too.
Saban wrote:I need help to fix my house! My house in danger of closing down! i need $150,000.00 to fix my house! I need help fast and of people who help us out and me and cat and mom have no where to live and need help to get an apartment. We would need money to pay for apartment and moving to it too, but more fix our house up fast!
missionredder

Post by missionredder »

Hi.I live in Danville CT. I need help. I am a single mom with 4 children at home. Four years ago I was hurt at work so I'm on a fix income thru workman's compensation. My problem is my boiler is shot, it’s an outside wood boiler that been running for 25 years and it finally died. That was my only source of heat and hot water. I have been on the phone with every agency I can think of and everyone has been pleasant but not one of them can help. I have borrowed every little electric heater I could find, just to keep my house from freezing. Is there anything you could do to help me? Just point me in the right direction or give me the right name and number of an agency that can help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The town of Danville is covered by the Danbury community action agency. They may have either federal grants or interest deferred loans that can be used for home repairs. So were they one of the agencies you tried, since you state you called everyone? Also, there are emergency fuel programs in the state as well for single moms, and find details on community action in Danbury.
Arturo

Post by Arturo »

Hi, I live in Conneautville PA with my fiance and the house we own was my mother's who passed away here and I had found him dead on the floor in it. A little less than a year ago we lost our 3 year old baby girl to hypo plastic left heart syndrome and an unwillingness to help from Pittsburgh Children's hospital.
I did not intend to stay here as long as we have been, just long enough to try to fix the place up and re-invest the money into something 1 story and small so it is sustainable because if I can't reach it I can't fix it and this house is 2 stories with a walk in attic. We were in Pittsburgh Children's hospital every 2 weeks with our daughter for weeks at a time and now we have a lot to catch up on and are in major need of some sort of assistance. We need help in proceeding with some kind of future to be its not looking as grim as it is now.