Car Repair help

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Combs
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car Repair help

Post by Combs »

I am in need of help with my car repairs. I just moved to F.W Texas about 7 months ago. My Fiancé passed away suddenly and me and my 13 year old daughter decided we needed a change. I Currently have Employment with 2 companies ResCare Homecare ( I help the Seniors) and I also work for Uber Unfortunately because my car is not safe enough to transport my clients. I have not been able to Officially start Either Job. Please if you could help me or steer me in the right direction to get car repair help I would be FOREVER grateful. I have an estimate from a mechanic already to do the work and if I could get help fixing my car I would be able to work and keep a roof over me and my child's head and pay all my bills. Sincerely yours.
D Robinson

Post by D Robinson »

Hello, I’m a single mother of 4 children who is struggling to care for them. I need assistance in paying my rent and my car needs some fixing and I work but my job is cutting hours and with my car needing repairs with no extra funds it’s hard because if my car breaks I can’t get to work to make the little hours I do have or take care of my children. Also, I have a hard time feeding them and  I don’t receive SNAP benefits. I have no financial support or help and no support systems from friends or family. I need help getting this car fixed so I can get back to work and provide for my kids. I don’t want to lose my apartment because that’s all I have as a roof for my children.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some DIY Car repairs. The parts are usually still need to be bought (or look for a charity to help pay for them), but do it yourself could save on labor costs.
Dan Nowaski

Post by Dan Nowaski »

May please let me know if assistance is available for car repairs costs?
I am receiving a fixed income, & need help to pay for the costs of car repairs.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration regarding. Look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience, please?