Car Repair help

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Combs
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car Repair help

Post by Combs » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:42 pm

I am in need of help with my car repairs. I just moved to F.W Texas about 7 months ago. My Fiancé passed away suddenly and me and my 13 year old daughter decided we needed a change. I Currently have Employment with 2 companies ResCare Homecare ( I help the Seniors) and I also work for Uber Unfortunately because my car is not safe enough to transport my clients. I have not been able to Officially start Either Job. Please if you could help me or steer me in the right direction to get car repair help I would be FOREVER grateful. I have an estimate from a mechanic already to do the work and if I could get help fixing my car I would be able to work and keep a roof over me and my child's head and pay all my bills. Sincerely yours.

D Robinson

Post by D Robinson » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:59 pm

Hello, I’m a single mother of 4 children who is struggling to care for them. I need assistance in paying my rent and my car needs some fixing and I work but my job is cutting hours and with my car needing repairs with no extra funds it’s hard because if my car breaks I can’t get to work to make the little hours I do have or take care of my children. Also, I have a hard time feeding them and  I don’t receive SNAP benefits. I have no financial support or help and no support systems from friends or family. I need help getting this car fixed so I can get back to work and provide for my kids. I don’t want to lose my apartment because that’s all I have as a roof for my children.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:53 am

There are some DIY Car repairs. The parts are usually still need to be bought (or look for a charity to help pay for them), but do it yourself could save on labor costs.