need help with car repair

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
thomas34
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need help with car repair

Post by thomas34 »

my van is in need of repair and i don't have the funds to fix it due to i lost my home to black mold and other code violations that the landlord refused to fix. my family and i have been in a hotel the past two months and now both 02 sensors have gone out in my van leaving me with no way to get to work. any help would be greatly appreciated
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need help with car repair

Post by Admin »

Fixing a van or car is not as easy to get help for, but there may be some programs. Call your local church, community action agency, and local Salvation Army too. Some other programs and options can be found here using this link. Maybe even look into a new car program such as Ways to Work while you look for repairs for your van.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cha ... #transport

thomas34 wrote:my van is in need of repair and i don't have the funds to fix it due to i lost my home to black mold and other code violations that the landlord refused to fix. my family and i have been in a hotel the past two months and now both 02 sensors have gone out in my van leaving me with no way to get to work. any help would be greatly appreciated
Herf Tim

Post by Herf Tim »

I am permanently disabled and my cars power steering needs to be fixed. I don't have an extra 400.00 to fix it. I live on Social Security disability and I am afraid it is going to go out on me. I am the only family. My elderly parents have to check on them. I was told by the automobile place when I had my oil changed and the serpentine belt has a crack in it. That cost about S180. So if I can get assistance this would be wonderful. Thank you.
Morley

Post by Morley »

Hi there,
I'm in desperate need of mechanical problems with my car, I'm low income and disabled. I'm making payments on the car, and I can barely do that. Now I'm having a lot of mechanical problems with it, it's all I have for transportation to my therapy and doctors appointments. I have tried to find any help on the Internet with no luck, I'm afraid to drive my son to school and that's only barely 3 miles one way.
My front end is making really scary noises, I have been to a few mechanics and the cost to fix is about $1000.00 that I don't have. Nor can I get. My front right ball joint is rattling like crazy, and I found out the shocks are the original shocks and they are really bad. I would get rid of it, but since buying it the value is less then half the loan amount. So I'm stuck paying for a car that hardly runs, and have no $ to get all it needs fixed to make it safe. I have been to more them 4 mechanic shops to try and find out why it runs so bad, I trusted a few and paid for a few repairs. The problem is it still runs bad, I don't qualify for the lemon law.
It's a 2004 car, used so no lemon law for used. I haven't had it a year yet, I have taken it back to the dealership I bought it from. They fixed a couple things, but refuse to fix the major problems, basically I got screwed. Used is as is purchase, so there not liable for fixing it. The car is haunted, or a lemon. And I'm stuck paying for it, please I beg of you is there any program or charity etc. that mite be able to help me? I'm going to be moving by end of summer, my health problems because me too much pain where I live. The car is desperately needed, and to know its not going to break down on me would be an awesome feeling. I would get rid of it if I could, but I can't and I have no other way of fixing it or replacing it.