Need a free car for work

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Carolyn12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need a free car for work

Post by Carolyn12 »

Hello,
I am a single person, I have a bachelors degree and a work history. I lost my vehicle 2 years ago, unfortunately it was repossesed. I would like to ask you if you have any programs that may allow someone like me to obtain a free car (I'm not currently working, I don't have the money to purchase a car)? If you don't have a program like this, I would appreciate if you could give me some organizations that could help me in this matter. I live in Oakland County. I need the car so I can find a job and get some work, so there is a good reason for it. Thanks so much, have a great day.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a free car for work

Post by Admin »

One of the programs we have always liked is called Opportunity Cars. If you need a car for a job or to maintain financial stability, this program may be able to offer a free car or really low interest rates on loans. Find more information on free cars and where to turn for support and/or advice. The program provides thousands of cars every year to people who need help or support. It is effective.
Carolyn12 wrote:Hello,
I am a single person, I have a bachelors degree and a work history. I lost my vehicle 2 years ago, unfortunately it was repossesed. I would like to ask you if you have any programs that may allow someone like me to obtain a free car (I'm not currently working, I don't have the money to purchase a car)? If you don't have a program like this, I would appreciate if you could give me some organizations that could help me in this matter. I live in Oakland County. I need the car so I can find a job and get some work, so there is a good reason for it. Thanks so much, have a great day.
Immelt1

Post by Immelt1 »

Hi, I'm a mother of a girl who is turning 3 pretty soon. I live with my boyfriend and his mother. His mother lives on SSI which she gets about 800/month. She covers the house bills, as we take care of the electric bills and the house is under her name. She nice enough to let us live with her but her patience is not enough. Due to us, as in me and my boyfriend, we don't have a job due to no reliable car. We use to have a car and we worked in the same shift until we lost our car, due to a car crash. We didn't have insurance at the time and came up to almost 600 dollar ticket. We both lost our jobs and we are useless with no car. There is no local bus in our town outside Green Bay, Wisconsin. I live very far from downtown. I'm desperate for help! We've been unemployed for almost 3 months now, and our manager from our community area wants our disabled car towed. :( Can you help suggest or recommend what I should do?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

As I am sure you can imaging, free cars are very rare. There are some that churches or other charities may offer. They usually require someone to be working, which sounds like you are. But also sounds like you didn't use insurance, which will hurt your application for a new auto. But there is no harm in trying. Also ask the agencies for referrals to other programs. More on free cars.
Corvette19

Post by Corvette19 »

I really need a car but can't save up enough because I barely meet my monthly expenses each month. A car would help me so that I can get a better job and avoid walking an hour to and from work and school each day in the Texas heat. If you know of any car charities or bad credit auto loans I can get I would gladly appreciate it.
I don’t need anything fancy or new, just something that runs and has a clear title. A car would make me so much more efficient and productive both job wise and school wise, any help would be of great assistance and I'd be forever grateful. I am in San Antonio, Texas.