Assistance With Car Repair

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Atrogdon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Assistance With Car Repair

Post by Atrogdon »

I am a single Mother of 2 and where I work is NOT on the bus line, I need my car. Recently the heat in my car is not working, I am not sure if the electric is going bad and if it is that will NOT help at all, or it could be the blower motor. I do not have any funds to take my car in to have it checked, I would like to know where I can apply for some assistance.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Assistance With Car Repair

Post by Admin »

Here is some information on car repairs, low interest loans for new cars (if you need the car for work) and other forms of assistance for automobiles and transportation. Find charities for cars here, scroll to the bottom of the page. Also call your local community action agency, church, or Salvation Army. You can find phone numbers for programs in your area on the main site of needhelppayingbills. Use navigation bars on left menu bar.
Atrogdon wrote:I am a single Mother of 2 and where I work is NOT on the bus line, I need my car. Recently the heat in my car is not working, I am not sure if the electric is going bad and if it is that will NOT help at all, or it could be the blower motor. I do not have any funds to take my car in to have it checked, I would like to know where I can apply for some assistance.
elliott
anti spam: Blue

Re: Assistance With Car Repair

Post by elliott »

I am currently homeless in Moreno Valley, California. I have been looking for work since I was released from jail in June 2014. I have a list of temp agencies located around the I.E but I need transportation to get to the locations. I have a 1997 Dodge Dakota Sport truck but it needs a radiator and tires but the radiator is the most important part needed. I believe the repairs need will cost $1000. I writing to ask would you be willing to help me with the repair? If you cannot can you direct me to an organization or a church that would be willing to help me.
Thank you for your time.