Veterinarian bills for cat

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
TimesofNY
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Veterinarian bills for cat

Post by TimesofNY »

I need help for my sick cat and he needs medicine from the vet for his thyroid and his thyroid blood level needs checked again, office visit, blood work, and he has a cyst on his kidney and needs an ultrasound and surgery. Total cost is:$701.00, and that does not include surgery and the visit for the last veterinarian just for the thyroid level and medicine would be, $190.00. He is in alot of pain. And worse, this paycheck i received on 9/16/2011 was $3.94. My bill is due by the end of the month and I don't know how i will pay my rent and utility bill at the same time. My utility bill is $640.72 but they are working with me and allowing me to find $310.89. please, if you know of anyone who could assist me in this would be greatly appreciated.
deb sn

Re: Veterinarian bills for cat

Post by deb sn »

I have the same problems right now with my Dog. The only thing I can think of is seeing if there is a township trustee who can help. Also the Salvation Army and area churches may be able to help on your utilities. good luck and ,God Bless
kevinjose356

Post by kevinjose356 »

I think, most of dog owners faced the same problem, but thanks for your tips.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

There are many charities and organizations that focus on vet bills, care for dogs and cats, and other assistance for pets, no matter what type. Vet programs can be found here, at help with vet bills.
TimesofNY wrote:I need help for my sick cat and he needs medicine from the vet for his thyroid and his thyroid blood level needs checked again, office visit, blood work, and he has a cyst on his kidney and needs an ultrasound and surgery. Total cost is:$701.00, and that does not include surgery and the visit for the last veterinarian just for the thyroid level and medicine would be, $190.00. He is in alot of pain. And worse, this paycheck i received on 9/16/2011 was $3.94. My bill is due by the end of the month and I don't know how i will pay my rent and utility bill at the same time. My utility bill is $640.72 but they are working with me and allowing me to find $310.89. please, if you know of anyone who could assist me in this would be greatly appreciated.
diane21

Post by diane21 »

When an animal is sick, vets examine it to find out why. They look for clues in the way an animal looks, acts, and smells. For example, if a dog is walking in a strange way, that might be because it hurt its leg. Vets need to look carefully because animals can't say what is wrong.
Siena

Post by Siena »

Dear Sir or Madam,I am a 48 year old disabled woman with many cats that I have outstanding vet bills on.  I was living with a friend while I was applying for disability, and my disability came through and I get $698.00 per month from Social Security Disability. My friend that I was living with has a mood disorder.  He suddenly went into a rage and told me to leave and never come back.  Now, I have no place to live and I am struggling with the medicines for my cats.  I do not have family, and I am staying with a friend now, but because of the situation, this is only temporary for a few days.  HELP!!! 
I have two Chihuahua's and a cat.  They are my family and I do not want to be separated from them.
I need help finding a place to live quickly!  Can you help me with Veterinarian costs for my various cats, or refer me to someone that can?  I have severe anxiety and am totally shut down.  I have PTSD, major anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder.  A friend is writing this letter for me because I simply am unable to deal.  I am severely depressed and am afraid that if I am in this situation without a place to live, I may become suicidal.
Please ASAP contact me via email, or call me. Thank you, Lea-Ann Martin
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

How many cats do you have? If you can't afford them, and are disabled with a limited income, then you probably should not have any. Or you should not have a dog/Chihuahua.
But for resources, if you insist, try the American Animal Hospital Association Helping Pets Fun. Or maybe you can look into some form of therapy dog or pet.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... n_ani.html
Siena wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:50 am Dear Sir or Madam,I am a 48 year old disabled woman with many cats that I have outstanding vet bills on.  I was living with a friend while I was applying for disability, and my disability came through and I get $698.00 per month from Social Security Disability. My friend that I was living with has a mood disorder.  He suddenly went into a rage and told me to leave and never come back.  Now, I have no place to live and I am struggling with the medicines for my cats.  I do not have family, and I am staying with a friend now, but because of the situation, this is only temporary for a few days.  HELP!!! 
I have two Chihuahua's and a cat.  They are my family and I do not want to be separated from them.
I need help finding a place to live quickly!  Can you help me with Veterinarian costs for my various cats, or refer me to someone that can?  I have severe anxiety and am totally shut down.  I have PTSD, major anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder.  A friend is writing this letter for me because I simply am unable to deal.  I am severely depressed and am afraid that if I am in this situation without a place to live, I may become suicidal.
Please ASAP contact me via email, or call me. Thank you, Lea-Ann Martin
Daya knight

Post by Daya knight »

Good morning,
My name is Marianne, and I hope you are able to help me, or lead me in the right direction to get supplies for my pets. First of all, I want to wish you all a merry belated Christmas, and a happy new year :)
We "adopted" a 4-month-old female pup named Athena, a few days ago. She came with a boat load of fleas. I've given her thorough baths twice now. With dawn, and then with doggy flea and tick shampoo, the fleas are still persistent!!!! We have in total now, 3 dogs, one cat. I've treated the cat with her monthly topical but we need help getting supplies for other cat or finding free stuff. Which was my last treatment that I had. But the other three dogs are still being pestered by fleas, and it has become obnoxious. The pups sadly didn't get their seresto collars from Santa and I'd like to ask if you know where we might get some flea topical or even collars. Our funds are VERY limited until the next paycheck hits, and even then, we might not have enough to get all pups treated. We just got new carpet installed in the house (per the landlords), and between the led that lives outside, and the two inside pups plus cat, I am afraid it'll end up in a flea infestation (I really dislike the combo of deep shaggy carpet and fleas.
Even though I take great care of everything, I am not sure my effort will suffice. Please help me help the pups. The 4-month-old pup we took in, because she was in a horrible homing situation, living with 5 unneutered males that were continuously humping and attacking her, so her former owner wanted her to have a good home away from the chaos. Our indoor cat and 5-year-old Jack chi are both spayed. The LGD is currently pregnant, as she escaped the fence while in heat, and we can't get an appointment for her to be spayed in time and the 4-month-old will be spayed, as soon as we can afford it.
In any way, in the meantime they need to eat. We get the 20 lb. bag of dog food every two weeks, and the cat food once every two weeks as well. But it is simply not enough with the addition of Athena, our newest pup, so we need pet food, supplies and other goods. Please let me know if there is any way you could help us, or let me know where in Tallahassee, FL, we could ask for help with dog and cat food, as well as flea collars or topical flea and tick treatment. My husband is the only income, and it is not enough to get it all done at the moment.