Help With Car Insurance

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Jessica
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help With Car Insurance

Post by Jessica »

Are there any programs keyed towards helping people pay their car insurance due to emergencies or low income?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help With Car Insurance

Post by Admin »

No, we have never heard of that. You can raise deductible on insurance, shop for new rates, etc. but no programs to actually pay car insurance. One thing you can do, that is not very well known, is look into refinancing your car or existing automobile loan. It is quick to do, and oftentimes saves people hundreds of dollars in car payments over the years (when rates are low like today). More info on how it works is here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/aut ... ve_on.html
Jessica wrote:Are there any programs keyed towards helping people pay their car insurance due to emergencies or low income?
Direct1

Post by Direct1 »

I need help with getting a car and the insurance on it. I can't afford to put a down payment or pay large amounts a month but I can pay something. I just need a stable way for my husband to get to work and a way to help me get a job. My husband works where a city bus does not run. Please point me in a direction of what I can do and thank you.
Brit

Post by Brit »

I was wondering if you could possibly help with about $200 worth of car insurance a month so I could get my license. My husband is disabled and we have an 18 month old child. I am 23 and never could get my license because I don't have much experience driving or the money for insurance.
When I was a sophomore in high school I took drivers ED and passed and only got 14 hours driving time that is why the insurance is so high. I would be on my husband’s insurance. If you could help that would be amazing and if you can't if you know anyone please let me know. Thank for your help. God bless!!!!!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That form of support is very rare. But we have some options available for you. Try this here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... e_bil.html
JeanTail

Post by JeanTail »

Hi, I just lost my job and I am in need of help with putting my car on the road. The car insurance is $400 for the year. I’m also about to lose my apartment due to me losing my job. I am seeking employment on a daily basis. I just need assistance until I find employment. If you are able to help it would mean so much I’m from Newark New Jersey. Have a blessed night I look forward to hearing from you for car insurance help. Thank you for your time and consideration.