New food stamp card

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
jenneifermegan

New food stamp card

Post by jenneifermegan »

DEar sir. i have lost my card and do not remember my # to ask for a replacement would u kindly send me a number in which to contact for a new food stamp card Suncap FL
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: New food stamp card in Florida

Post by Admin »

If you need a new foodstamp assistance card, here is the link. There are other assistance programs as well, as a health insurace discount card.
http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/ess/
Olivia

Re: New food stamp card

Post by Olivia »

Hello, I'm divorced with 4 kids. After my divorce I had to move in with my parents. I work part time and don't make enough to survive on I have bills I can't pay. We are on a food stamp EBT card. I can't afford to get my car fixed. Have been in search for a 2nd Job so I can at try to support my kids. The food stamps help too though. Now with the summer coming up fast unfortunately I am not a fan of this time of year as I feel hopeless and helpless. I'm trying to smile everyday through the pain of not being able to give my kids a nice and descent summer break that they deserve. Please help me.
I hope to hear from you. Thank you
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

I am married and my husband is incarcerated. I lost my apartment and can't afford a deposit on a new one. I am jumping from couch to couch working 40 hours a week for $11 an hour trying to pay all my bills including food stamps using my new SNAP card. I owe car payment, car insurance money to people for letting me stay. I just recently got accepted to the food stamp program that helps but I would like help trying to find a place of my own that I can afford. I am very proud and feel embarrassed asking for help. I decided to swallow my pride and finally ask for help. I have never been in this situation before and I don’t know where to start please help for my bills or how to get groceries using my EBT card
Thank you in advance for your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

SNAP food stamps requires employment. If you are making $11 an hour, that is probably not enough for housing and your bills depending on where you live. We therefore recommend job training for you. There is never shame in asking for help. But you can't just ask...you need to execute on a plan of action to become self-sufficient.
Mustang wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:18 am I am married and my husband is incarcerated. I lost my apartment and can't afford a deposit on a new one. I am jumping from couch to couch working 40 hours a week for $11 an hour trying to pay all my bills including food stamps using my new SNAP card. I owe car payment, car insurance money to people for letting me stay. I just recently got accepted to the food stamp program that helps but I would like help trying to find a place of my own that I can afford. I am very proud and feel embarrassed asking for help. I decided to swallow my pride and finally ask for help. I have never been in this situation before and I don’t know where to start please help for my bills or how to get groceries using my EBT card
Thank you in advance for your help.
Mendez

Post by Mendez »

Yes I was needing to get expedited food stamps in Mississippi and I already filled my SNAP application out online for a new card and that was November 22 2022. It's only me I live by myself and usually my mom helps me out but she wasn't able to last month and this month. So I filled the application out on November 22 2022 and they sent me a notice for an appointment on April 5.
I think I know it was the early part of October. I'm just wondering how is one suppose to make it with no income and nothing to eat. I went to every food pantry I can find is there some way someone can help me get this appointment for a new SNAP food stamp card sooner than November 2023? It's already almost been a month since I applied. Thank you so much
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We would assume you mean an EBT type card? If so, there are options. There are many local SNAP benefit programs and ways to get an EBT card. You can find them on our website, and look here for food stamp card near you.