recieved three day pay or quit notice in mobile home park

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Kevin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

recieved three day pay or quit notice in mobile home park

Post by Kevin »

I am 100% disabled. I am waiting to get on a double lung transplant list at UCLA in CA. I can not meet my rent this month for my space rental. I live in a mobile home park and the property management has served me a three day pay or quit notice. I owe them $800.00. IThey are un-sypathetic to my condition, eve, though, my Doctor has written a letter stating that if I get thrown out, I will lose my life. I have lived in my hoome for over 20 years and no one will help as it is on rental property. I also had to take out a mortgage on it at 16% interest in 2002 when my mother died to pay for medicall expenses. Now I need help and there seems to be noone to turn to? Can anyone help, Seems I have tried everything. Thankyou, Kevin
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: recieved three day pay or quit notice in mobile home par

Post by Admin »

I assume this means you live in California? If so there are many rent and housing assistance programs. Se this link for rent assistance in California. Scroll midway down the page to find your county, and there you will find a listing of agencies, phone numbers, etc. for your county or town.
Kevin wrote:I am 100% disabled. I am waiting to get on a double lung transplant list at UCLA in CA. I can not meet my rent this month for my space rental. I live in a mobile home park and the property management has served me a three day pay or quit notice. I owe them $800.00. IThey are un-sypathetic to my condition, eve, though, my Doctor has written a letter stating that if I get thrown out, I will lose my life. I have lived in my hoome for over 20 years and no one will help as it is on rental property. I also had to take out a mortgage on it at 16% interest in 2002 when my mother died to pay for medicall expenses. Now I need help and there seems to be noone to turn to? Can anyone help, Seems I have tried everything. Thankyou, Kevin
Scarlett1

Post by Scarlett1 »

I live in Lewis County West Virginia. I am in the process of getting a divorce. My ex left me with a home that is falling down around me. I have a lot of mold damage around the windows and on the walls, the insulation is falling down under the home. I can't run the furnace because the duct work is bad. I have a wood stove, but with my work hours, it is hard to keep a fire going through the day. It is freezing in there by the time I get home. It is a mobile home. We were planning on replacing it with a new doublewide, but he feel in love with someone else. I don't have the funds to repair or buy new. I only make $9.00/hr. 40 hours a week. By the time I pay the bills, food, rent on the trailer and unexpected expenses, I have nothing left. I was wondering if there is any help out there for my situation.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Home repair programs are very rare. Maybe some community action agencies in Lewis County WV have low interest loans, or ask them about weatherization. Those may be your only options, however we are not sure if any programs will apply to mobile homes or trailers. But you can ask, and find the agencies in West Virginia on the site. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ction.html
Yappy

Re: recieved three day pay or quit notice in mobile home park

Post by Yappy »

I am a senior living in a mobile home park in Milwaukee and have a 3 day pay notice. Our rent has gone up 220.00. This age of retirement is fear and living with harassment. Yet I am unable to find open options. Owner wrote on line no section 8. They just evicted our manager number 6 in three years. We have a slumlord investor as owner. I won my eviction but what did I win. My SSI is $757.00, my rent is $584.00 a month. Hope you can help. Thank you, I am 67 years old. Ruff year. Surviving is not living.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Ruff year you say? Are you working poor? If so, they try a low income program, and find them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
There are several listed on our site, all of which may help you with the rent, bills, and other needs you have.
Coastal

Post by Coastal »

Hello yes my name is Eliza. I live in University Place Washington 98466 in a mobile home and I can't receive a 3-day pay or vacate for my landlord so I am emailing you in regard to assistance with rental help eviction notice. I have fallen behind in pregnancy due to a loss of job April 4th.
Since then I have to work in odd jobs here and there but it has not been enough to cover for rent so I decided to get roommates which backfired on me in the worst way we put me either further behind which they are no longer living here. Long story short I'm now just getting back to work starting next week on Monday.
Time has elapsed and rent has become past due it's definitely always trying to fix it I finally became honest with myself and said I need help so if you guys are able to refer me to any type of resources or any type of rental assistant for 3 day notices in mobile homes.  I greatly appreciate it, thank you