Need to find a job

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
TereseMac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need to find a job

Post by TereseMac »

I'm a single mother of 1 teenager. I just recently graduated from college with a Bachelor of Science degree in health systems management. My reason for going to college was to gain more skills and increase income, and hopefully get a job in that field. I wanted to improve the life for my teenager. What employment programs are available for those who are having difficulty with finding employment?
Lawnizcek

Re: Need to find a job

Post by Lawnizcek »

Need Help solidifying my career goal as a naturopathic doctor. I have a few months left in bachelor program and need a little financial support to reserve a spot in a naturopathic program. I am a 3.5/4 GPA and would hate to see this go to waste. I am the first in my overall family pursuing a degree higher than a bachelors and the first male to achieve a bachelors (that I know of). I have been through much up until this very moment but have always kept a strong head. I need the support to complete this Masters and become a naturopath more than anything so I can help and give back too. Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to find a job

Post by Admin »

We do have an extensive listing of college scholarship and grant programs. While not sure if they can help with a naturopathic degree (not even sure what that is!) maybe some of these programs, grants, and scholarships are worth looking into. Locate college scholarships, grants. Some are offered by the government, some by states, and some by businesses.
Lawnizcek wrote:Need Help solidifying my career goal as a naturopathic doctor. I have a few months left in bachelor program and need a little financial support to reserve a spot in a naturopathic program. I am a 3.5/4 GPA and would hate to see this go to waste. I am the first in my overall family pursuing a degree higher than a bachelors and the first male to achieve a bachelors (that I know of). I have been through much up until this very moment but have always kept a strong head. I need the support to complete this Masters and become a naturopath more than anything so I can help and give back too. Thank you!