Help getting back on my feet!

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
grnwdfl
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help getting back on my feet!

Post by grnwdfl »

Please I need help with my mortgage payment, and my truck! My mortgage payment is two months behind. But I live on mine and my granddaughters disabilty checks. So it is a set income, no room for any extra expences. I've had my electric bill, and car insurance bill get higher the first part of the year. And it has caused a domino effect. I went to try for a loan to catch my house payment up, but they said I didn't have enough income. They can't count my granddaughter's disabilty check as my income. don't know why, it's part of what I pay bills with. Now I'm about to lose my home, property, and either the engine in my truck or one of the tires are going to blow. I just need a little help to get me back on my feet, before it's to late. Please can someone Help me just a little! Not much just alittle.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help getting back on my feet!

Post by Admin »

Ok, truck payments a little harder to get help with. Look into refinancing auto loan. As far as mortgage payment, use find a listing of mortgage assistance programs. Do not worry about paying your truck...the priority needs to be your home loan/mortgage. No point in having a truck if you lose your home to foreclosure. Look into modifications, non-profit HUD counseling, and many other foreclosure prevention programs.
grnwdfl wrote:Please I need help with my mortgage payment, and my truck! My mortgage payment is two months behind. But I live on mine and my granddaughters disabilty checks. So it is a set income, no room for any extra expences. I've had my electric bill, and car insurance bill get higher the first part of the year. And it has caused a domino effect. I went to try for a loan to catch my house payment up, but they said I didn't have enough income. They can't count my granddaughter's disabilty check as my income. don't know why, it's part of what I pay bills with. Now I'm about to lose my home, property, and either the engine in my truck or one of the tires are going to blow. I just need a little help to get me back on my feet, before it's to late. Please can someone Help me just a little! Not much just alittle.
Barr

Post by Barr »

I here you and I'm in the sam boat, I feel as though I just in the world and not apart of it. I can't even buy a driving license so that I can find a job, can't find help anywhere and can't get money from anyone. I'm down but prayful all the time and been waiting on my blessing for almost 3 yrs. Being of one income is hard and my brother is a saint for helping me and my2.

sorrowful
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Did you already go through all of the financial assistance programs out there? We have thousands of phone numbers of charities, not for profits, government agencies, and much more. You also mentioned a job. We have listings of legit work from home jobs too. Find all of our information at http://needhelppayingbills.com/index.html
Use the navigation bars on left menu.
Barr wrote:I here you and I'm in the sam boat, I feel as though I just in the world and not apart of it. I can't even buy a driving license so that I can find a job, can't find help anywhere and can't get money from anyone. I'm down but prayful all the time and been waiting on my blessing for almost 3 yrs. Being of one income is hard and my brother is a saint for helping me and my2.

sorrowful
Chavez1

Post by Chavez1 »

Hello,
I need rental assistance please in San Jose California for as long and as many months possible, my storage was auctioned off so I lost everything. I own just got my studio low income, so called mental health housing after two years homeless and recent domestic violence. Also need pet food pantry that can help with scoop able litter wet and dry food flea treatment advantage for cats over 9 lbs, house items, good clean furniture, good mattress and pillow for chronic pain with plastic cover over both because of the bed bugs problem. I also need silverware, hangars, small vanity, small dresser, night stand, coffee cups, glasses, wall hangings, small coffee table, plastic covered bean bags, and or small plastic covered butterfly chair. Also need a new cat scratch post and litter box new with a cover on it. Just bought one when I had to escape the violence and can't get it back. Lost all my clothing bathing and hygiene stuff. Also need food that doesn’t need to be cooked as studio has refrigerator but no stove. It has kitchen sink and counters and own bathroom, I basically have nothing at all anymore. All decorations, hope chest quilts, family heirlooms, baby pictures, and things I listed I need are all what was auctioned off out of storage. Also need free gas cards. I am always out of gas for doctor appointments, vet appointments, grocery shopping etc. Can you please help me and my cat ASAP. We are desperate. I have called every resource and church and community services social services in whole area. I live in San Jose, CA.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So what exactly did Santa Clara County social services say to you? They usually have referrals or other information on rent and public assistance. There are really dozens of housing programs across California. While they can't help you with those household items you need, they may be able to help you find and move into affordable apartments in San Jose California. Maybe also try the Salvation Army for those goods you need. However, for the public assistance in the region, click here.
JohnNumber12

Post by JohnNumber12 »

I'm a single woman needing assistance while getting back on my feet. I recently lost my mother to diabetes and have no place to live. I'M currently working and trying to get established again after caring for my mother for several years. I just need a place for a few months to allow me to save money and get my own place again. PLEASE HELP ME.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Saving money takes time. There is no quick solution. But maybe there are some rent assistance programs you can try that focus on single mothers, and they are listed here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... gle_m.html
The fact you are working is great. Keep doing that. Also see if your mom had a will in place or insurance, as maybe that can give you a few bucks too.
Talena Fitzpatrick

Post by Talena Fitzpatrick »

Hi, I am a mother of 3 kids, 15 year old girl, 14 year old boy 12 year old boy. I'm single low income mother looking to get back on my feet. I receive help from CalWORKs program to pay for rent and Calfreash for buying food. I was given a place to live from an old friend.
I am the main one on the rent agreement but she also has 2 different renter in the home to pay for rent. The bills are all under my name but I am struggling to pay the bills. I’m always behind.
I pay water, gas, and electrical bill. I just recently had to start buying my food daily since my refrigerator broke down. I’m unable to buy one since I don’t work. I’m looking for a job but it’s hard since I’m barely getting back on my feet. Please I ask if you can guide me and my family were we can get help, Thank you so much.
Hope to hear from you soon.
I live in Garden grove, CA, 92843.
Relief13

Post by Relief13 »

I am 60 years young and this year my husband physically and financially abandoned me and I need help getting on my feet. With only a weeks’ notice, I learned that he had let our home go into foreclosure and was auctioned out from under us. 90% of our belongings were lost as I had no money to move furniture and bug items. I am unemployed and live with my daughter and her roommate but need assistance moving the few small pieces of furniture and clothing from a storage unit to my daughter's home. I have very limited transportation as well, only on my daughter's free days. I appreciate your kind attention to my request to help me get on my feet. Godspeed, Deborah Hausman
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So sorry to hear about the abandonment when 60 years old. Of course try legal aid for support / divorce filings and also seeking financial help for bills. There are also job programs and many other assistance programs out there. Look here for help near you.
Relief13 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:24 pm I am 60 years young and this year my husband physically and financially abandoned me and I need help getting on my feet.