NEED HELP PAYING TICKETS

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
anadelmy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

NEED HELP PAYING TICKETS

Post by anadelmy »

I need to know how I can pay ALOT of tickets. I've been looking for a way to get my license reinstated, I have a massive ammount of tickets and I cant afford to pay the tickets, and I need to be able to get to work and back without it taking four hours of travel to get to work and back. Any ideas?
trex
anti spam: Blue

Re: NEED HELP PAYING TICKETS

Post by trex »

I am a widow and became unemployed approximately 2 weeks ago. I need assistance with my utility bill and parking tickets. I have a shut off disconnection notice for the end of this week and also may need assistance with paying my rent in 2 weeks. I am applying for food stamps and visiting the local food banks in Mississippi. I am 44 years old and I am actively seeking work right now.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We doubt you can get help for a parking ticket. Why would someone help with that when children are starving? As far as utilities, maybe try LIHEAP in Mississippi, and a community action agency can advise on that programs for your heating and utility bills.
Here is more details on agencies to try. Read Mississippi non-profit community action agencies.
Pantene

Post by Pantene »

This isn't about a bill but a ticket we have been paying on for a very long time. My boyfriend lost his license a very long time ago. He owed a lot. We have it down to 712.00. He missed a few payments and now it’s about to go to collections and will go up 40% in price.
He can't get a real job because no license and no car. He’s been working so hard to get it paid off and I've been also. Do you know anyplace that could help? Even a little bit is better than nothing. He can even do side jobs and lawn care. We are running out of time and fast. It took years just to get it this low. When it goes to collections next week I know well never get caught up. Thank you for any advice.
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

Grandmother raising 7 year old Grandson due to parents struggle. One has a mental challenge other single parent with 3 children younger than 5. Sadly as I was driving I did not see a sign stating no left turn (during 3:00pm - 6:00pm) due to time of day, sun glared and sign was not clearly visible. Due to disability income my resources do not allow any extra income, my ticket of $300.00 is due soon I have not any idea as to how to pay this.
Please if you can consider my situation and can help with any contribution please call. Thank you! Also am wanting to take traffic school to avoid any points on my DMV record, as I have not history of tickets. Again thank you!
D14

Post by D14 »

I am a 23 year old single mom & I'm self-employed. This month I had a set back because of tickets I had to pay and it’s causing a strain on paying my rent. My rent is $655 but now I have late fees so it's $869 & $5 a day until I turn in the payment. I am still trying to get leads so I can pay my tickets as well as rent but if you could be of any assistance please let me know.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

For anyone in this chain, parking and traffic ticket help is rare. If there is any help, it will only be for work related reasons. But you can try some of these resources to help pay parking tickets.
Boutique

Post by Boutique »

Hello, my name is Royal Richardson and I wanted to inquire about your program as I need traffic ticket help. What I wanted to know is does the program offer different types of ways that people may obtain hardship loans from different agencies?  I am a single parent of two and my issue is to pay off some traffic tickets to better help myself. I am the sole payer of a college tuition for my oldest child and pay child support for my youngest child. I am currently in the process of correcting my bad credit and that prevents me from having any type of money to do what I need to do to better myself in life. Paying these traffic tickets is my important to me so that’s why I ask. I don’t know if these types of programs exist for hardship but I wanted to ask. I do work and have no problem paying back. Just my credit prevents me from going through a bank. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.