water leaking in home

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
needyourprays
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

water leaking in home

Post by needyourprays »

hello everyone need some free help stopping water from entering my home. My husband and I are both disable cant afford to get contractor. My husband had to retire from law enforcement due to brain tumor and kidney failure. Please let me know if anyone or any programs can assist us. everyone says problem with flashing. dont know what that means
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: water leaking in home

Post by Admin »

I replied to your request here
http://needhelppayingbills.com/helpwith ... f=6&t=1398
Please re frame from posting same request in multiple places.
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

I writing concerning a family that is in real bad need. They have a very old house. It got damaged when the storm came threw then there roof leaking. I gave them my number in Franklin county Mississippi. Nothing has ever been done. Also when Katrina came threw was reported 3 times no one every got in touch with them. So they have no money. The husband has been sick. He is 42. He is almost totally deaf. There bathroom floors are falling in. You can see outside. but still no help. This is sad. Can you help them.
OrmanSuz

Post by OrmanSuz »

:D I am a home owner and have major water line leaks. I need assistance with replacement of water line from street to home. I have limited funds and no way of paying 6000.00 at once. Is there any help for anyone who works but does not have state assistance and can pay back monthly? I live in Anderson County TN. Thank you for your help and assistance.
Fiatowner

Post by Fiatowner »

I am writing on behalf of my brother and his step daughter and her four children ages, 1, 10, 11 & 13. My brother’s wife (and the mother of his step daughter) died back in 2007. Since then their house has fallen into severe disrepair due to severe financial hardship and they have been living well below the poverty level for many years.
Last year my brother lost his job, his unemployment ended and he lost his car. Feeling extremely depressed due to mounting debt and feeling there was no way out, he tried to take his life. Luckily he survived and is getting the help he needs, except he still does not have adequate income to cover living expenses. As of now he only gets less than $600/month in state disability. His step daughter gets $600/month in child support and $300/month from social services plus Cal fresh. She works when she can sampling food at Sam’s Club, but it’s not enough to keep up with the bills. They also have a roommate to help cover the mortgage and utilities, but he works sporadically and is often late with his rent and utilities. They are barely making the mortgage payment, are 2 months behind, and just able to keep the utilities from being shut off.
Things worsened in April when their water usage doubled due to a leak that flooded the master bedroom. They have to keep the water shut off outside and only turn it on when they need to shower, do laundry or wash dishes. They found where the leak is under the slab but it is extremely expensive to fix. There is never any money left over to hire a plumber to fix the leak so it has remained unprepared and the water bill mounts every month. As you know, California is experiencing a severe drought and this is of great concern as it is also a waste of a precious resource.
Any assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated. At this time of year, getting the water leak fixed would be the best gift they could receive.
SmithWade

Post by SmithWade »

Good afternoon,
I recently moved to Westchester and there's a water main that's leaking from my property to the city street. I cannot afford to fix it and the Water Department is getting ready to turn off my water before it leaks into my home. I have three small kids in my house (5 month old, a 2 year old and a seven year old) so it will be very difficult to manage without water. Is there any type of assistance available to help cover the cost of replacing the water main and fixing the leak.