Car repossessed

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
TracMaz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Car repossessed

Post by TracMaz »

I have been unemployed since may 2010. I don't
have a dime to pay the electricity and water bills, I have had assistance here and
there, My car is being repossessed for lack of payment please, help. I just finished
school in December waiting to do my exams which all require money but will be done
in May 2011. Iam in desparate need the JCPB had already send me notice of
disconnection and a church did pay for my balance. Please, help me at least till
July and all will be well. In Johnson City
Tennessee.
Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car repossessed

Post by Admin »

Before your car is repossed, look into some type of loan product. There are options for people with poor credit as well. Maybe try an unsecured personal loan. Here is more information. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/uns ... loans.html
As far as other ideas, explore the main site of needhelppayingbills to look for phone number, organizations, charities, and other places to turn to for financial aid and help. Many should have options for students who are struggling.
TracMaz wrote:I have been unemployed since may 2010. I don't
have a dime to pay the electricity and water bills, I have had assistance here and
there, My car is being repossessed for lack of payment please, help. I just finished
school in December waiting to do my exams which all require money but will be done
in May 2011. Iam in desparate need the JCPB had already send me notice of
disconnection and a church did pay for my balance. Please, help me at least till
July and all will be well. In Johnson City
Tennessee.
Thank you.
CanWeGe

Post by CanWeGe »

I'm a single mom with 2 kids and a full time student with no job. My only car just was repossessed. The transmission went out so the kids and I are left with no transportation. I also need help with my light bill. It's in my boyfriend's name (he doesn't live with me but that's the only way I could get lights in my apartment) and it's super behind since I go to school full time and can't work. Please help!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So was the car repossessed by a title loan company, or is it broken? Which is it, as they are completely different issues. Either way, here are some resources for you to try to get assistance with the title loan. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _help.html
Now if it was already taken back, then not much more can be done. Can your boyfriend drive you until you get a new one? Or maybe there are other programs to try, and everything will be listed on our site.
krystal

Post by krystal »

I am a mother of 2 children, ages 5 and 10 and just had my car repossessed and got a court date for eviction today in the mail. Court is in September.
My boyfriend had a botched surgery in July and lost his job. My kids just started school and I am consumed with my financial situation. It has me so stressed I can't eat, I am doing poorly at work, I am depressed, and I'm desperate need to get my car back.
Martin10

Post by Martin10 »

My car had broken down and with me being the only one in the house working I had to start taking my finances car to work. She started falling behind on her car payment and made agreements with the finance company to pay it off when she gets her taxes back.
While yesterday they came and repossessed her car and with me also being in the National Guard we have no way to currently get to work or to my National Guard drill this coming weekend. If there is any way to get some help I would really appreciate anything. Sincerely.
Nermer

Post by Nermer »

Hi. My name is Mimi. I need assistance with getting my car out of repossession and I do not have the money for it right now. I have missed payments because work hasn’t had any hours available.
So now I'm in this situation and I have until the end of this month to get it back or it goes off to auction. I am reaching out to everything and anybody that I think/thought would help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Getting a car out of repossession is not easy. Most charities will not help. Do you need it work work in Lee County? If so, that may help you. Maybe try a community action agency too. Look here for Lee County FL financial assistance programs.
Nermer wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:29 am Hi. My name is Mimi. I need assistance with getting my car out of repossession and I do not have the money for it right now.
Peter Nagares

Post by Peter Nagares »

Hi,
My name is Arnetia and I live in Wyandanch, NY (Suffolk County) and I recently lost my car to repossession on November 8,2023 and I am trying my hardest since then to get my car back by November 22,2023. I need help with $3,555 to get my late payments, late fees, repo fees and insurance back. as my car was repossessed.
So I am not sure if you or anyone is able to help. I've contacted about 6-10 churches none of them will help, I've even reached out to organizations and they are saying the same thing as well.. and right now I am stuck and cant seem to find the help to get my car back ASAP. So if you are able to help and getting my car back from being repossessed before holidays will be amazing and a blessing.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a lot of money for fee, etc. to ask for a car repossession. Maybe there are options for you, but again the programs are rare and especially asking for that much financial help is rare. Look here for how to get financial help for a car repossession.
Peter Nagares wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:17 am I need help with $3,555 to get my late payments, late fees, repo fees and insurance back. as my car was repossessed.