Automobile repairs

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Buddy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Automobile repairs

Post by Buddy »

i am looking for help to fix our car. it is something in the engine. we are on social security and disabled looking for a program that can help us fix our automobile. needed to get around to appts.and such, and also have doctor appointments to make it to and need the auto. somewhere in the portland area.
thank you
bluegourami3

Re: Automobile repairs

Post by bluegourami3 »

I have read and heard that sometimes contacting your local high school and talking to the auto shop teacher. Since students need to work on cars for the experience maybe this could help. I really don't any other information, never heard of getting any help for that problem. I've been there myself. But this is what I heard a long time ago. Check out local high schools, community colleges, and vocational high schools.
Beckquick
anti spam: Blue

Post by Beckquick »

I live in Michigan. I am 34 years old and have been disabled by Fibromyalgia for 6 years now. I have been trying these survey sites for quite some time now and on your link it says to email you and you can send some tips on how to really make money with these companies. I am desperate!! I will take all the help I can get!! My disability is a mere $801 a month. With rent at $650 and all the other bills it all adds up to about 1200 a month. I am crafty person so I am also trying to donate materials so I may make things through the winter to sell at the farmers market this next year. I was also looking to see if there might be any grants that could help with vehicle repair for the disabled not just those who work but I can’t find any. Thanks.
Kospi

Post by Kospi »

I lost my job due to the fact I lost my car, my fiancé is still walking to Wal-Mart and back to try and support us but we have trouble meet the 350 rent every month plus our utilities. We've tried everything on the site, I'm even on food stamps but we are still coming up 100 dollars short and if we don't pay we are going to have to move again and we don't have the money for it.
JoseR1

Post by JoseR1 »

Please help. I have no income. Awaiting SSI decision. I haven’t worked since last June due to a liver disease. I also had an accident in April. I now have 3 broken ribs and my vehicle had 1500 damage I can't afford. Please can you help me? My husband has 1 truck for odd jobs he does but I need a way to the doctor and due to my degenerating spine I see the pain clinic 3 times per week. It caused my husband to lose jobs when he takes me to the doctor. I have prayed and have no other option. My parents are dead and no one can help. I am 50 years old. Please I know you have others who ask but I do really need it. I used to be a nurse now I depend on others to care for me. It’s so hard I dream at night of working and I sadly wake up pain and no money but at least I wake up. Thank god can you helping fix my old 93 truck? Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear about the accident. While new car programs are very rare, there are some options such as Ways to Work and similar services, such as Opportunity Cars. These will usually offer low interest rate financing and not just give away automobiles. Also some charities and volunteers may try to drive people to clinics. Here is more details on some financing options. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _work.html
Diane100

Post by Diane100 »

I work, my wife works and she gets paid every 2 weeks. My check might come 2 or 3 weeks after the job is over but my bills are adding up late on 1 truck note, and are automobiles need work done. The other car is broke down. My wife's car needs serious work. We have horses, we have they need for feed. Oh did I mention we have 3 kids. I have title loan on truck that's broke down because it took 2 months to get 1 of my checks. The hole is getting deeper and deeper and looking for a new job now.
JeanPaul

Post by JeanPaul »

I need help with repairing my one and only vehicle. I was in an accident July 11th and have NO money to get it fixed. I live in SANFORD, FLORIDA. If there is ANY places that help with these kinds of things, please, please, email me with information. I have 2 kids and one of which has LOTS of medical appointments and he even has surgery next month.
Oneistheonly

Post by Oneistheonly »

Good afternoon,
Is there a grant in Morris County that can assist Me with repaired to my 2010 Nissan Versa Hatchback automobile.
I have a dilemma with my car which is financed and have had for a year. I have more to lose if I give it up or get it repaired and continue to make payments until paid off.
I would like to see if grants are available to my area for automobile repairs.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,