Need help with all house bills

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
waltertammy79

Need help with all house bills

Post by waltertammy79 »

I need help with paying all house bills now please no other help or assistance is avaible. here is E-mail ladner.christopher@yahoo.com
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Find help with all bills

Post by Admin »

Try the maimn site for finding help with paying all bills. Most of the help is free, and you can find state assistance programs, debt programs, and much more.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com

is the main site for the most info.
missionredder
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with all house bills

Post by missionredder »

I am currently a full-time nursing student and single mom. Due to my school load and the demands of having a one year old, I am unable to work and pay for my own house. I will be starting my last year of school this January. I currently receive no financial support from my child's father, though am in court to change that. I currently pay $500/month, utilities included, because I am renting a house from my parents and have a roommate. My roommate will be moving soon, therefore my parents will be putting the rental home on the market to be rented or sold. I need to find a new place to live and to get help with the bills. I need it for my son and myself to live by November first. I am currently looking for summer employment too.