Job training grants

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
dab1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Job training grants

Post by dab1 »

My name Mike. I have a wife & 3 kids.I'm a felon also so finding a good paying job is difficult.I am unemployed and barely scraping by.My unemployment is about to end. I may have found a job working on cars at a local shop. But the owner says that I don't know enough to be able to pay me enough to cover all my bills, mortgage, and other expenses. But would put me to work and train me to make the kind of money I need to support my family. Are there any grant programs that can help me pay my bills and support my family for a while, and help me get a good job. While I train? Please get Back to me thank you. (Littleton Colorado)
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job training grants

Post by Admin »

Ok, Littleton is in a County called Arapahoe. While I am not sure about any job training or automobile repair training programs there, I think the best place to call for advice or information on these types of programs in your area is the local community action agency. The name of that non-profit in your area is just Community Resources, and phone is (303) 738-8040. Community action agencies are always great resources for job training, advice, grant programs, and more. Just general help.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... e_pro.html
dab1 wrote:My name Mike. I have a wife & 3 kids.I'm a felon also so finding a good paying job is difficult.I am unemployed and barely scraping by.My unemployment is about to end. I may have found a job working on cars at a local shop. But the owner says that I don't know enough to be able to pay me enough to cover all my bills, mortgage, and other expenses. But would put me to work and train me to make the kind of money I need to support my family. Are there any grant programs that can help me pay my bills and support my family for a while, and help me get a good job. While I train? Please get Back to me thank you. (Littleton Colorado)
BrianMahon

Post by BrianMahon »

I am a single dad of two young boys. I am disabled and am no longer able to work. I do receive ssi but as relieved am to have it I just cant provide my kids with many things they need. With School starting up I need to buy supplies and as of two days my engine now needs to be replaced...Im trying my best but it just doent seem to be cutting it. If there is any assistance you could assist me with? WE would forever be grateful. Thank-You
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

I think look into grants for school supplies, clothing, and other needs your student may need. Both private and public aid exists and can be applied for. Get details on grant programs for students, including books, clothes, and more.
BrianMahon wrote:I am a single dad of two young boys. I am disabled and am no longer able to work. I do receive ssi but as relieved am to have it I just cant provide my kids with many things they need. With School starting up I need to buy supplies and as of two days my engine now needs to be replaced...Im trying my best but it just doent seem to be cutting it. If there is any assistance you could assist me with? WE would forever be grateful. Thank-You