Need an attorney

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Keirt
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need an attorney

Post by Keirt »

I live in Pennsylvania and my mother passed away Jan 3, Her will clearly states that the residence and all the contents therein are bequeathed to me and my only surveying brother gets the rest ie her annuity and her money market account phe is now trying to tell me that he has aright to stele the house and that a realtor will be coming here. I have a copy of the will and have even spoke to the attorney that drew it up and that was the reason for the change in the first place to make sure the house came to me. Ny Mom hated debt mandate I know for a fact she had 1 account w/$29,000 that my brother has already received and another &15,000 in an account in his name and another $15,000from investments she would never have had that going over that amount not even close he can take my house I was her sole caretaker for 2 years she had lung cancer, and it was not an easy end. I hope you can give me some advice and if you knew if legal aid would help me. Thank you my Mom really wanted me to have this after all my family and I have done for her and loved her more than anything
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need an attorney

Post by Admin »

Yes, you do need an attorney for those type of will questions. Pennsylvania does have attorneys that provide free or low cost legal advice and support. They do have debt assistance programs and options. An attorney can help deal with these family issues that come from your brother or other people. If you have a copy of the will like you aid it should make things easier.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/pen ... ance_.html
Keirt wrote:I live in Pennsylvania and my mother passed away Jan 3, Her will clearly states that the residence and all the contents therein are bequeathed to me and my only surveying brother gets the rest ie her annuity and her money market account phe is now trying to tell me that he has aright to stele the house and that a realtor will be coming here. I have a copy of the will and have even spoke to the attorney that drew it up and that was the reason for the change in the first place to make sure the house came to me. Ny Mom hated debt mandate I know for a fact she had 1 account w/$29,000 that my brother has already received and another &15,000 in an account in his name and another $15,000from investments she would never have had that going over that amount not even close he can take my house I was her sole caretaker for 2 years she had lung cancer, and it was not an easy end. I hope you can give me some advice and if you knew if legal aid would help me. Thank you my Mom really wanted me to have this after all my family and I have done for her and loved her more than anything
RandyT
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need an attorney

Post by RandyT »

My husband, two sons (aged 15 months and 6 weeks) and I were just served with eviction papers and we need an attorney to fight this. We currently live in Addison however I had to take off work due to pregnancy and my husband lost his job and am on unemployment. We came to a no credit check apartment due to bad credit and have the worst landlord. We should be suing him he was so bad. He can't evict us.
The building is filled with bugs. We've had to replace 4 beds and countless clothes/shoes/etc. Because of the landlords lack of maintaining. We need an attorney to deal with this. Also, now can't find someone to rent to us and do not have enough money to pay a high security for flexibility.