Page 1 of 1

File for bankruptcy

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:47 am
by JareLis

I need to speak with someone about filing for bankruptcy, I've been unemployed since early December, Rent is due and my truck payment is due, I need my truck to continue seeking employment. I think bankruptcy may help me get off to a fresh start, At least I hope. I also need help with my rent, I'm a current resident of Davidson County, TN. I've a wife an a honor roll student that I've trying to provide for so time is of the essence. Thank you for your prompt respones.

Re: File for bankruptcy

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:46 am
by Admin
If you are considering a bankruptcy filing, or just need credit repair or debt reduction, try calling one of the national non-profit credit counseling agencies. They offer numerous free or low cost programs, assistance, and general advice. Including alternatives to bankruptcy.
Try some places like Vision Credit Education, Inc. at 1800-379-4720. This is just one of many options for you. ... ncies.html