Loan for a car

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Futy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Loan for a car

Post by Futy »

I AM 57 and I'AM ON SSI SSDI AND I MAKE OVER 600 A MONTH CHECK AND I NEED A LITTLE TO GET A 1'000 DOLLAR LOAN FOR A CAR. BUT I C AN NOT AFFORD IT . I NEED CAR FOR TRANSPORTATION TO GET DAUGHTER BACK TO WORK AND COLLAGE. I HAVE GONE THROUGH A HARDSHIP FOR THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS SO CANT GET A LOAN. THERE HAS BEEN SEVERAL TRAMAS IN MY LIFE THAT PUT ME HERE. if you could direct me to someone i could talk to. i would truely appreciate it. I really need this car for work and for my family and daughter.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loan for a car

Post by Admin »

Did you ever here of Ways to Work or 1800 charity cars? Both of these charity organizations can provide qualified people with low to zero percent loans to pay for cars. If the person uses the car for getting back and forth to work, then these agencies can help. Of course they will not give a loan for someone to use a car for "recreational" use. Try these places.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _work.html
Futy wrote:I AM 57 and I'AM ON SSI SSDI AND I MAKE OVER 600 A MONTH CHECK AND I NEED A LITTLE TO GET A 1'000 DOLLAR LOAN FOR A CAR. BUT I C AN NOT AFFORD IT . I NEED CAR FOR TRANSPORTATION TO GET DAUGHTER BACK TO WORK AND COLLAGE. I HAVE GONE THROUGH A HARDSHIP FOR THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS SO CANT GET A LOAN. THERE HAS BEEN SEVERAL TRAMAS IN MY LIFE THAT PUT ME HERE. if you could direct me to someone i could talk to. i would truely appreciate it. I really need this car for work and for my family and daughter.
Melissaat

Post by Melissaat »

To Whom it May Concern,
I live in Broward County, FL. My car was stolen. I am disabled and on a fixed income. Please let me know which agencies I can contact for assistance with regard to obtaining a donated car, financial assistance to purchase a car, etc. I need my car to get to work, when I do work), and can't afford to pay much of a loan towards one. Thank You
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Some of the places to call, maybe for a new car, low interest loans, and counseling include the following.
1800 Charity Cars - May provide you a free car if qualified.
Opportunity Cars - Another national non-profit organization that donates cars.
Ways to Work - This organization does not provide the automobile themselves, but what they do is provide a low interest loan. So you can buy a car and not worry about drowning in debts and the car payments. More on Ways to Work and the loan program.

Melissaat wrote:To Whom it May Concern,
I live in Broward County, FL. My car was stolen. I am disabled and on a fixed income. Please let me know which agencies I can contact for assistance with regard to obtaining a donated car, financial assistance to purchase a car, etc. I need my car to get to work, when I do work), and can't afford to pay much of a loan towards one. Thank You
Terty

Post by Terty »

I'm in a pickle and i need some help. My husband has been out of work for 3 years and is having health problems to the point that he cannot work. He has exausted his unemployment and cannot get another tier because of the state we live in. We have applied for Medical Disability but have been waiting for over a year and 1/2. I work full time, but the money i make can't cover all the bills. We've been to our local clergy and they help us with the bills that they can. What i was wondering, i was noticing on your website that people need cars. I have a car that i am having a hard time getting sold. If someone could pay me for the car, i'd be able to pay off the debt that is looming over my head. Is that something that your organization would have donators provide? Let me know asap. I'm in need of about 10K to get out of debt and be able to donate back to society. Thanks
Sarkozy

Post by Sarkozy »

I work and I am single no kids. My car battery went dead first then I needed a car starter so I had to use some of my rent money then my neighborhood towed my car so again. I had to use my rent money so then they gave me a late fee if 75.00 then a everyday fee of 5.00 until I pay now by January 18, 2012 their expecting at least 780 my rent is normally 562 but due to late fees they want 780. I only have 175 to my name and I tried a short term personal loan for some extra money for my car. If they doubt have it by friday they will charge me 180 more & possibly evition after that. I am tryin my hardest and my lights are already off can someone please help me if you can...please
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We can't buy the car or help you save it. Maybe try Craig s list or some other similar service. What you may be able to do is save money on your car loan, and try refinancing it. Learn more on car loan refinancing here at Bank of America car loans and refinancing them too. Or donate the car and write off the amount to save on taxes, either now or in the future.
Terty wrote:I'm in a pickle and i need some help. My husband has been out of work for 3 years and is having health problems to the point that he cannot work. He has exausted his unemployment and cannot get another tier because of the state we live in. We have applied for Medical Disability but have been waiting for over a year and 1/2. I work full time, but the money i make can't cover all the bills. We've been to our local clergy and they help us with the bills that they can. What i was wondering, i was noticing on your website that people need cars. I have a car that i am having a hard time getting sold. If someone could pay me for the car, i'd be able to pay off the debt that is looming over my head. Is that something that your organization would have donators provide? Let me know asap. I'm in need of about 10K to get out of debt and be able to donate back to society. Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That really is extensive help that you need, ranging from getting power back on, rent eviction to utilities and car loans and repairs. You really need multiple programs, so try our main site here http://needhelppayingbills.com/index.html and really explore the thousands of programs, charities, and agencies that we have listed there. Focus on the navigation bars on the left margin.
Sarkozy wrote:I work and I am single no kids. My car battery went dead first then I needed a car starter so I had to use some of my rent money then my neighborhood towed my car so again. I had to use my rent money so then they gave me a late fee if 75.00 then a everyday fee of 5.00 until I pay now by January 18, 2012 their expecting at least 780 my rent is normally 562 but due to late fees they want 780. I only have 175 to my name and I tried a short term personal loan for some extra money for my car. If they doubt have it by friday they will charge me 180 more & possibly evition after that. I am tryin my hardest and my lights are already off can someone please help me if you can...please
Ig12

Post by Ig12 »

I have been unemployed since Nov 2011. We are struggling to stay afloat. Falling behind on car loan, which we need for work, and we have received an eviction notice however, were able to borrow enough money to pay May's rent which was just paid on the 18th of May. If our June rent is late, we will be asked to move even if we pay June. Our car note is late, our electric is scheduled to turn off on May 14th, and we have no food. We need both our housing of course, but also need to pay the car for work, and we can't have that be repossessed. We live in Corpus Christi area.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, there aren't really programs for car loans/notes. Try a on-profit credit counseling agency. As far as those other needs, such as food, rent, etc. we do have many places listed for Corpus Christi and Nueces County. They range from pantries to organizations like the Salvation Army. Also try calling your utility company for electric assistance. Our main listing of resources is here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/index.html
Candy Cor

Post by Candy Cor »

My car broke down last month and my job let me go for not being able to make it in that day. I need a loan to fix it. I had never been late and kept my boss completely in the loop that day. They went behind my back after they told me nothing was wrong and had the temp agency I got the job through fire me. I have put out roughly 70 job applications in for a job, dozens for a loan, and am having the hardest time acquiring any work. I am about to lose my home if I don't figure something out soon. I am at my wits end and feel there is no hope. Can you help my daughter and I??
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Rather than a loan to fix your care, and all the interest costs that would come with, try a grant. There are some agencies that will provide help if you really need the car for work. Especially if you are about to lose your home...you have even more of a case when applying. So try them, and read grants for car repairs.
Candy Cor wrote:My car broke down last month and my job let me go for not being able to make it in that day. I need a loan to fix it. I had never been late and kept my boss completely in the loop that day. They went behind my back after they told me nothing was wrong and had the temp agency I got the job through fire me. I have put out roughly 70 job applications in for a job, dozens for a loan, and am having the hardest time acquiring any work. I am about to lose my home if I don't figure something out soon. I am at my wits end and feel there is no hope. Can you help my daughter and I??
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

To whom it may concern,
Where I live, you need a car to get to and from work. Since I've been in this accident in 2013, I cannot get a loan, my credit is bad.
I have no job, no money. I was taking care of my mother at home before she had a nasty fall and is now in a nursing home. I was paying my bills up until then. I've been looking for a job ever since, it’s really hard when a person doesn't have transportation, no money, bad credit. With this $5000.00 I can pay the rest of my bills, get my stuff out of storage, and maybe have a little left over to try to get something started, hopefully a job of some sort. Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have info on car loans for bad credit borrowers on the site. But no point in even trying to get a car if you have no job. How could you possibly plan on making a payment? Or heck even buying the gasoline for a car? Want to look into other options.
Jaeger wrote:To whom it may concern,
Where I live, you need a car to get to and from work. Since I've been in this accident in 2013, I cannot get a loan, my credit is bad.
I have no job, no money..