Mom and handicaped son need HELP

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Tobb
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Mom and handicaped son need HELP

Post by Tobb »

single mom with handicaped son needs HELP. I have shut off notices for all utilities.I do have a job and hopefully will always, but I let 2 homeless familys move in with us and they had NO income , only groceries, and hardly ever did that happen. The bottom line, I need help paying my utilities after they picked up and moved with out even offering a penny. I'm struggling to keep my son and myself above water, but it's a test of faith I tell you.Well hopefully somebody reads this and feels compelled to help in Boulder Colorado. We thank you for your time in advance.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mom and handicaped son need HELP

Post by Admin »

There are many agencies and government programs that focus on the handicapped. So that may be one positive for you. In the Boulder Colorado area you have some places to call, such as the following.
The Boulder/Jefferson County Colorado Catholic Charities 303-597-0464 is always a good organization to call for assistance or aid, or some type of advice.
A non-profit for rent, utility, and heating bill help is the Mountain Resource Center, Inc. ((303) 838-7552)
Also try the Jeffco Action Center ((303) 237-7704)
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/jef ... e_pr5.html
Tobb wrote:single mom with handicaped son needs HELP. I have shut off notices for all utilities.I do have a job and hopefully will always, but I let 2 homeless familys move in with us and they had NO income , only groceries, and hardly ever did that happen. The bottom line, I need help paying my utilities after they picked up and moved with out even offering a penny. I'm struggling to keep my son and myself above water, but it's a test of faith I tell you.Well hopefully somebody reads this and feels compelled to help in Boulder Colorado. We thank you for your time in advance.