Need a roof

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
felica
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need a roof

Post by felica »

I am in need of a roof for my home really bad. Is there any way I can get help? I am on SSI and have no other income. I don't like asking for help but if I don't get it fixed soon I won't have a home.
Can someone help me? PLEASE. I am a recent widow and my Husband did all these things for me. So I am having a hard time even keeping my utlites on.
Please email me at pam_regan2000@yahoo.com or call me at 7275253348. Please I really need the help.
Thank you Pam Regan
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a roof

Post by Admin »

If you post your state + county Pam I can provide you more info on roof repairs and a new roof. As well as some agencies to maybe contact. In the meantime, without knowing that, kind of tough. I would say / recommend weatherization programs. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/wea ... _prog.html
Federal government funded energy conserving and repair/safety type program that has a goal of ensuring homes are sage and energy efficient. The link has more info, and you can drill down to various agencies and non-profits that offer weatherization.
SgtMertoo

Post by SgtMertoo »

I have a roof that is in very bad shape and leaking. I currently receive medicaid and food assistance. I live in Marion County in Ohio. Is there assistance available to help me with this. I have a shoulder injury that prevents me from working extensively at this time.
Poison

Post by Poison »

To whom it may concern,
Hello I have been looking for some help/resources about getting my roof fixed. The roofing on my garage collapsed due to a blizzard that happened in late December 2012. My little family and me moved in November 2012 here to Spencer, Indiana. we are still getting adjusted to the area here in Owen county. My partner is on disability and gets social security and my daughter who will be 14 in December, also gets SSI because he has autism. I am also low income and pregnant, expecting my second child in June 2014.
Here is what I found on your website but there was no link or phone number I could call.
BicycleRider

Post by BicycleRider »

I live in Alabama. We attend a small church and one member is in need of a roof.
We have donated some money planning fund raisers but Alabama weather is a little unstable. We would like to get her a roof soon.
She worked as at home care worker and took care of many. Her son lives with and has cancer she still tries to work and she is not in good health. She would help anyone and it breaks my heart I can’t fix her issue. Please Help thank you.