Transportation assistance

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
EdM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Transportation assistance

Post by EdM »

Our Income is: OPERS -- $905.00 Monthly-- Temporary Total BWC -- stopped-- SSN--$800.00--Monthly =$1705 Monthly
With have $2300.00 Monthly Billing.

Can you please help us in anyway.We are in need of a Van for transportation.

Both my wife and I are totally Disabled,I'm receiving Medicaid and Medicare
A,B&D Under the OPERS and Temporary Total from the BWC(facing a MMI
evaluation Sept.30,2010).My wife is receiving Social Security. We are in serious
dept, do to overpayment back to the state of unemployment,medical billings,home
loan and major prescriptions bills, overpayment back to the state of
unemployment of $7,491.00(due to my wife,who was unemployed then becoming disabled,the
state is forcing us to give it back)medical billings,home loan,major
prescriptions bills and everyday expenses, they are all tremendously devastating for us.
We are seeking some type of grant assistance,if possible. I'm am power
wheelchair bound and my wife can hardly get around due to her
disabilities. The only transportation that we have are a 2003 Honda Civic and a 1988
Toyota Camry. They can not transport me around for Doctor visits or anything,due to
my injuries. The only thing we can do is to find a Van will provide
disability needs. The Van has to be a 2008,2009,2010 or new,because of the
modification. The Modification will be done by the BWC thru the Mobility Works
Company in Akron , Ohio
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Transportation assistance

Post by Admin »

So it is mortgage and foreclosure help you need in Ohio? A loan modification? If so, here are some options and programs.
You can explore services and resources like the Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) Opportunity Loan Refinance Program, (614) 466-7970, which can offer a new loan at a very competitive interest rate. The Ohio Legal Assistance Foundation offers free foreclosure legal advice. There is a mediation programs. And much more help for house payments in OH.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nd_fo.html
Troyyer

Post by Troyyer »

I realize that I am no different from anyone else that is experience hardships, and while they have been quite terrible I consider myself blessed for the things I have. I just need a hand up, please tell me what I can do. One year ago I lost my job, as I was recovering from the loss of everything. I didn't get the chance to save or get all caught up on debt. Now I owe registration fee for my truck since September, the ticket I received and to pay the smog. Its my only transportation to look or go to an interview. Can you help? I appreciate time and to hear from you.
Helen

Post by Helen »

Good morning, I live in Detroit 48219 zip code. I'm currently in desperate need of gas money, I'm about to start a new job next week as a direct care worker and of course I have not received a paycheck yet. I'm a single mother of four and no help from their father. I have exalted all family resources and I don't know what to do. My job is not on a bus line so that's why I'm seeking help with a gas card or voucher of some sort. Please help. Thank you and God bless.
Kingger

Post by Kingger »

Both of my parents are on disability and I have a 5 year old daughter. I am attending school and have a very limited part time job through a program called the DADS program but with both of my parents being disabled I’m attending school and trying to help them pay bills as well and I cant even afford the money for my gas expenses to get to school daily. I’m trying everything I can to support my daughter, myself and better myself for a brighter future with my education and helping my parents now as well and I’m using every avenue I can to try to get help with these travel/gas expenses. I will have to drop out of college if I cant find assistance.
Maher

Post by Maher »

Hello,
My name is Phil. I need transportation before I lose my job interview. Why I am in this hardship. I lost my 30 year carrier due the pandemic. I got stuck here in my home town when my mom died. I need a loan I can pay back soon get back to Texas. I have a truck the transmission went out. Looking for a loan on the truck.
It got a new motor good truck like to keep for it does the job. I am in a very hard place right now. I need a $3000.00 loan ASAP or some form of transportation assistance. I am homeless - I live in my truck. Witch is okay had to do this over 30 years. I use the truck to pull campers.
I need to be on the road today but no money since my identity was stolen and lost everything I have ever owned and this truck was my mom last truck she rode in. So want to keep since I didn't get anything from her death. These people stole their home.
I never had the money to fight for it since these people took indent. I have everything ready just need this new transmission for transportation so can put it in and get back to work. If not just going have to give up and walk away from it all. I have no choice why I am asking for a helping hand for transportation assistance. I am in Weaverville North Carolina. I need help badly. It's getting cold I have just days before I lose the new job I just got. So please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Now for short term transportation, try a local charity for help to get to the interview. As far as long term needs, there are some places that give free cars to workers for long term support. Locate help from a free car program near you.
Maher wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:10 pm Hello,
My name is Phil. I need transportation before I lose my job interview.