Free Money

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
gerry.heffer

Free Money

Post by gerry.heffer »

can I get some free money, maybe from a grant or something
chrissy.cassidy

Is free money really possible

Post by chrissy.cassidy »

I have always wondered this. Can people really get free money or grants to help pay bills? you see this all over the net but doesn't seem possible.
Gomez1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Free Money

Post by Gomez1 »

I am trying to see if I can get help, such as free money. We live in Sevierville and my only car transmission blew up and I have 4 middle school kids that I am trying to get to school. I am on disability, so money is low, and having a lot of health issues at present. I am supposed to go to doctor Friday regarding my blood clots. But I have no way to get there and my husband is supposed to start a job in the morning but has no way to get there. Is their anyway you know of any help I can get free money from?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Umm...free money? Why do so many people think this exists. Or just email someone for some cash. Instead there is aid available from a number of possible sources, all with their own application processes, terms and conditions, and criteria. It is usually considered to be a grant as well. We have an entire article correcting this misconception, and read more on the free money application process, and what it is all about.
WashingtonClev

Re: Free Money - Is it still available?

Post by WashingtonClev »

I am in desperate need of money. I suffer from a broken neck back and one third of my skull has been replaced with a plate. I've lost vision in my right eye, and if there is really free money it will help me as I recover. Our the programs still available? I suffer from PTSD anxiety and hypertension from a bad car wreck and I have lost everything I have no transportation, no home, no money and no family to help. I am in recovery now but find my self homeless unable to work and without any money. I'm lost and don't know how to get help or what type of programs are still available to give me free money. It's raining I'm freezing and starving. Any assistance would be a God send. Ty and hope to hear any news immediately.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

For the people seeking resources here about where to get "free" money, yes, it exists. But of course, like much in life, there are issues and more to it. For example, there may be so called free from energy assistance programs like LIHEAP (or whatever your state names it). Or from government grant programs for small businesses. Another programs can be Section 8 housing which is funds to pay the rent or free money for food (from a food bank), etc. So, as much in life, it it complicated and depends on what people mean. All that being said, look here for more details on where free money is available from.