Social Security

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Kenmac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Social Security

Post by Kenmac »

What programs are available (food stamps, utility help, etc.) for an unemployed senior living only on Social Security. I am living in my own home and having difficulty meeting payments. Social security sadly does not pay people enough money, and there was no cost of living increase.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Social Security

Post by Admin »

People on social security will usually qualify for a myriad number of low income and other government assistance programs. The options for seniors and others on social security are many. Below is a link for numerous low income programs. They can even help people as I know social security has limited the cost of living increases that use to take places each and every year.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Kenmac wrote:What programs are available (food stamps, utility help, etc.) for an unemployed senior living only on Social Security. I am living in my own home and having difficulty meeting payments. Social security sadly does not pay people enough money, and there was no cost of living increase.
Xaxman

Re: Social Security

Post by Xaxman »

PLEASE HELP & PRAY For my daughter and granddaughter, who are on social security only She needs a fresh start with her baby. She needs a car to help her do that. She has three weeks before she will be moving, she needs a car so she can get settled and ready for school in fall.
If you aren't able to help please take a moment and say prayer for her and her daughter. We have $750 approximately saved so far this fund is the balance of what is needed. With tags, tax, title, and insurance $2000 is an estimate of least amount. Please at least take a moment and read, help, and or pray. This is a verified account number with my social security# and bank info. Thank you and God Bless.
She has three weeks before they will be moving, she needs a car so she can get settled and ready for school in fall.