Disability

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
dab1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Disability

Post by dab1 »

Hello,

My name is Linda, my disabled son lives in bullhead city, AZ. He is on permanent disability and on SSI of $674 a month, I am on fixed income myself and find it hard to help him out. How do I apply for assistance for him. Any type of disability assistance programs? I thank you for your help. I have called at least 10 agencies in Bullhead and they all tell me the same thing they are out of funds. How does he get help

Thank you for your time and assistance.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disability

Post by Admin »

Bullhead city is in Mohave County, along with Kingman Arizona. You need to contact local agencies to apply for assistance for him, or disability, or whatever else you need. Call such places as the Mohave County Community Services Department at 753-0723. They offer such assistance programs as the Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program (HPRP). It provides rent, utility, security deposit and other aid.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
dab1 wrote:Hello,

My name is Linda, my disabled son lives in bullhead city, AZ. He is on permanent disability and on SSI of $674 a month, I am on fixed income myself and find it hard to help him out. How do I apply for assistance for him. Any type of disability assistance programs? I thank you for your help. I have called at least 10 agencies in Bullhead and they all tell me the same thing they are out of funds. How does he get help

Thank you for your time and assistance.
Bergg

Disability check not enough

Post by Bergg »

How can I get assistance to help me to keep afloat. I'm disabled. I receive a disability check. But that's hardly anything to help in these horrible times we're in. I can't even leave home because I don't have enough money to buy gas for the car. I'm virtually a prisoner in my own home due to lack of gas. I don't sleep due to the fear of being cut off on any of my utility bills. I have cut down all my bills to the last penny, and my disability check still is not enough to cover expenses. I'm in fear that I will not have electric power and water. PLEASE HELP ME!
If you can help me in anyway PLEASE email me at:
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disability check not enough

Post by Admin »

The disabled can usually tend to get more access to government programs, benefits, and other forms of aid.
Usually power and water service companies are more flexible for the disabled as well
Here are some of the programs in your part of Kansas that can help you with the utility bills, and provide you with overall general assistance and free service.
Try calling the following places.
Cross-Lines Community Outreach, Inc. offers a thrift store, possible funds for utility bills, counseling, and get help with deal with those Kansas and Wyandotte County assistance programs.
Also try calling the Economic Opportunity Foundation at (913) 371-7800
You can also get foreclosure, housing, and advise for other bills.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ce_pr.html
Bergg wrote:How can I get assistance to help me to keep afloat. I'm disabled. I receive a disability check. But that's hardly anything to help in these horrible times we're in. I can't even leave home because I don't have enough money to buy gas for the car. I'm virtually a prisoner in my own home due to lack of gas. I don't sleep due to the fear of being cut off on any of my utility bills. I have cut down all my bills to the last penny, and my disability check still is not enough to cover expenses. I'm in fear that I will not have electric power and water. PLEASE HELP ME!
If you can help me in anyway PLEASE email me at: