Food stamps plus electric bills

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Mikey1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Food stamps plus electric bills

Post by Mikey1 »

i have been trying to get my electric cut back on for 2 weeks now i have 7 children.why can i not find any one with emergency funds in my county.where is r funds going.i need help.i have ran out of food stamps 3 days ago.how is my family going to survive..what can be done,someone please help...we need both more food stamps, money for electric, and just plain food to feed my kids. I live in Tennessee.
maxie_mac

Food stamps, rent, eviction, electric bills

Post by maxie_mac »

Hi...Myself and my husband and my daughter live in Oscoda Michigan...we need help with our rental home we live in...and financially...my husband is an Engineer but isn't able to find work yet...need help soon because we may be facing eviction starting the first of November...we have Food Stamps/Bridge Card thru DHS...but thats it...need help and info regarding where to turn to for more food, rent and eviction aid...thanks so much and God Bless
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Food stamps, rent, eviction, electric bills

Post by Admin »

Michigan programs may be able to help. Options may include the State Emergency Relief (SER), which is an emergency financial assistance program. Other options may include the PeopleCare program, which is offered by the Michigan Salvation Army.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
maxie_mac wrote:Hi...Myself and my husband and my daughter live in Oscoda Michigan...we need help with our rental home we live in...and financially...my husband is an Engineer but isn't able to find work yet...need help soon because we may be facing eviction starting the first of November...we have Food Stamps/Bridge Card thru DHS...but thats it...need help and info regarding where to turn to for more food, rent and eviction aid...thanks so much and God Bless