NEED BROWARD BUS PASS FOR HOMELESS MAN ATTENDING ITT

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
SRC0927
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

NEED BROWARD BUS PASS FOR HOMELESS MAN ATTENDING ITT

Post by SRC0927 »

Hi,

I am helping someone to (hopefully) get on his feet. He is enrolled in the Criminal Justice program at ITT but does not have a job (and will soon be homeless). Each day he has to scramble to get food to eat, and to get to school he has to beg for a bus pass.

Does anyone know of organizations that give out BCT bus passes for cases like this in Broward County, FL? I cannot afford to buy him this as I work and have a family. He is trying, it is just impossible to start with nothing it seems...
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: NEED BROWARD BUS PASS FOR HOMELESS MAN ATTENDING ITT

Post by Admin »

Not sure if bus passes are offered by these agencies, but there are definitely many options for you and homeless programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
For example, places like the Mount Bethel - Family Resource Center Program, which offers information and job programs. (954) 763-5011
The Hope Outreach Center offers counseling, social services, and outreach programs. (954) 321-0909.
There are many options in Broward County.
SRC0927 wrote:Hi,

I am helping someone to (hopefully) get on his feet. He is enrolled in the Criminal Justice program at ITT but does not have a job (and will soon be homeless). Each day he has to scramble to get food to eat, and to get to school he has to beg for a bus pass.

Does anyone know of organizations that give out BCT bus passes for cases like this in Broward County, FL? I cannot afford to buy him this as I work and have a family. He is trying, it is just impossible to start with nothing it seems...
Train

Post by Train »

Hello,
I'm requesting information on any and all help I qualify for. I'm 20, 8 weeks pregnant and homeless in Ohio. My entire family lives in Broward county Florida, my mom, dad, grandparents, everyone. So since I'm pregnant, I also will be a single mom. The father is in no position to grow up and be responsible, or so he says so I'm trying to get down to Broward County, Pasco, to be closer to my family and get back on my feet. Please, I know these circumstances are strange but I really need to get down there so I don't have to do this completely alone and stuck in Ohio. Thank you, hope to hear back soon.
Roman

Post by Roman »

To whom it may concern
 I'm 21 years old with no kid(s) seeking a bus pass. I don't have any contact with my parents. I go to Broward College and I work at Hollister. I am barely getting any hours at the time. The problem I'm having is I need to find a place to stay as well as get a bus pass.  I've been moving all my life and I just want to find a stable home. Please help me.
Any question, feel free to contact me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It is often the case that a community action agency can help. They can sometimes give buss passes or tokens. If the travel is for work. The the Broward County community action agency as they have offices throughout the region.