can anyone help me........

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
dianamarie9286
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

can anyone help me........

Post by dianamarie9286 »

hello i just moved to florida and i need help. i moved into a house and i need help with fixing my a.c./heating unit it doesnt work. the landlord told me it would only cost 300 to fix it but im not sure how i can fix it myself. and if i can also get help getting a new stove i'd greatly appreciate the one i have looks old,rusty,and filthy. i need an electric one if anyone can please let me know if anyone can help me i am permanently disabled and have low-income. i also need help paying a deposit for my electric bill to be turned on in my house. please if anyone can let me know what type of agency helps with those problems in lakeland florida i'd greatly appreciate it thanks.... :|
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: can anyone help me........

Post by Admin »

Lakeland Florida is in Polk County. Seems to be a popular county for people looking for help.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html
Try Heart of Florida, Catholic charities, and a host of other agencies.
dianamarie9286 wrote:hello i just moved to florida and i need help. i moved into a house and i need help with fixing my a.c./heating unit it doesnt work. the landlord told me it would only cost 300 to fix it but im not sure how i can fix it myself. and if i can also get help getting a new stove i'd greatly appreciate the one i have looks old,rusty,and filthy. i need an electric one if anyone can please let me know if anyone can help me i am permanently disabled and have low-income. i also need help paying a deposit for my electric bill to be turned on in my house. please if anyone can let me know what type of agency helps with those problems in lakeland florida i'd greatly appreciate it thanks.... :|