Desperate need of help

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
iamgivingup
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Desperate need of help

Post by iamgivingup »

I am a single mom and I am so far down I can't dig my way out my electricity will be shut off today , my vehicle is messing up I have no food in my fridge and not a dime to my name. I salvaged and scrapped up almost a ton of metal last week and got $63.00, and at 48 years old I am feeling it now. I really need help, please anyone please. I make too much money to get state help and after my only way to get to work is costing me I might lose my job as well if I can't get to work. PLEASE, I am begging for anything!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Desperate need of help

Post by Admin »

Where do you live? what state, county, city? Without knowing that try the main link to look for programs, low income loans, and other aid to help you make it through. http://needhelppayingbills.com
iamgivingup wrote:I am a single mom and I am so far down I can't dig my way out my electricity will be shut off today , my vehicle is messing up I have no food in my fridge and not a dime to my name. I salvaged and scrapped up almost a ton of metal last week and got $63.00, and at 48 years old I am feeling it now. I really need help, please anyone please. I make too much money to get state help and after my only way to get to work is costing me I might lose my job as well if I can't get to work. PLEASE, I am begging for anything!
Cambridge1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Desperate need of help

Post by Cambridge1 »

Good Morning,
I am a resident of Johnson County Kansas. Very recently due to multiple circumstances ranging from illness to losses in the family my fiancé and I have both become unemployed. Currently I am still dealing with health issues and having a very hard time finding employment. Between the two of us we have 4 children ranging from ages 6-15 and have become 1 month behind in rent. We are both very qualified for multiple jobs but are having a very hard time coming up with the money. It seems we are having trouble finding help and have tried a few organizations already. The electricity is also close to being shut off and car payments behind as well trying to get tags renewed. Life has become very difficult and we are in any help we can get possibly or direction of who to talk to. I have included both our resumes and was not sure what you would have liked the article to be about but I do have experience in the medical field as a assistance. Again any and all guidance pr help is sorely needed.