Weather-stripping for my house

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Kimsmom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Weather-stripping for my house

Post by Kimsmom »

My doors need weather-stripping. Is there any way I can get help with this? I am 68 and I am poor. I need help ASAP with covering my entire hose with weatherization materials. My gas bill will be outrageous this month. I am going to need help paying it. Please help me?
Perry

Re: Weather-stripping for my house

Post by Perry »

I am wondering if you offer any assistance for a hot water tank as well as weather stripping for the tank and home. I have a friend who tried to apply for weatherization and the past home owner had already gotten weatherization and they said they could not offer her assistance until 15 years have passed. She lives on a fixed income and takes care of her 16 year old granddaughter and cannot afford to purchase a new hot water tank or weather stripping. It is possible all that is needed is a sensor for the heating element. Thank you for your time in response to this request. If you would like to call me, my number is:
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Weather-stripping for my house

Post by Admin »

While there is often a waiting list, you can often get weather-stripping and/or insulation from weatherization. It is a federal government, low income benefit for families in or near poverty. Priority is often for older homes as well as the elderly, disabled, and very low income. Read more on free weather stripping from the government.