Facing long haul-COVID

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Marley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Facing long haul-COVID

Post by Marley »

I'm super low in every aspect of my life and struggling from long haul-COVID. I'm trying to get away from an abusive marriage and return to "home" in North Carolina. Every food step I take, adversity throws me 5 back! I feel like I’m trending in stagnant water and I’m going to drown or die from the toxins! I have no family here but my 23 year old son. I don't want to leave him, but he struggles so much mentally and emotionally, like me. Though, he's fighting a very different fight w/addiction. My world has fallen to pieces. My car was totaled in Aug. the insurance money was stolen/hacked from accounts and only a portion was restored. I call most Mondays for work with a temp agency, but they don't call back with assignments. I think this is because the last job I worked, I had a hard time focusing.
My husband had pushed me down and my neck was so sore. I've tried finding a church, but shortly after I moved here, COVID set in and I've been so isolated being a long hauler! I've been to the domestic violence office a few times and they tell me to leave him. It's not that easy! Where am I supposed to go? How do I move my household belongings, cat and dog? Am I supposed to leave everything behind and be ok with that? I've already lost all of my possessions in a flood in 1995. I know how that feels and don't want to experience that again!
There's so much more I could share, but even counselors let me down. They don't follow up or call back. I'm sorry to carry on, I just wish I could fast forward time to January 2 so I don't have to feel so horrible as the doctors say my long haul COVID may be better by then. Holidays used to be the best time of the year when our boys were little. Never did I think I would dread them because I can't decorate, participate, shop, celebrate. I want to hide and pretend it's not going on. I love Jesus and I know he doesn't want me sad. I'm trying, but life's been too hard, too horrific, to much tragedy and sadness for too many years. I'm too tired and getting too old to hold anymore hope.
Trina
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Facing long haul-COVID

Post by Trina »

My name is LaTonya. I’m the mother of 3. I'm currently unemployed after contacting covid-19 from my work place of 20 years on June 6, 2021. I am too this day dealing with serious underlying issues of long haul COVID and I haven't been released by my doctor from those reasons. I’m not receiving unemployment benefits and I'm living off the help of family and its not easy. Hopefully someone will contact me to see if I can get assistance. Thank you for your time.
LaTonya