Waiting on release letter for disability

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Juddah1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Waiting on release letter for disability

Post by Juddah1 »

Hello,
          I live in North Charleston, South Carolina and can't get financial aid until I get a release letter. I am on short term disability due to shoulder injury and leg injury. I am out of work and I am in need of help. I am still on the payroll, but my employer said that until I get a release letter from the doctor, she is not letting me back on the job. Do you have any forms that need to fill out to determine my eligibility?  Or what other resources are available? Please respond in kind.
Annies Emerald

Re: Waiting on release letter for disability

Post by Annies Emerald »

Hi, my name is Allie and I am trying to get help for me and my group of homeless people. There are 8 of us total one is in the age of 4. Two of us are pregnant. Two of us have jobs and two of us are on disability and some are waiting on release letters from disability agency. We have found a 3 bedroom house for $785 a month and have been approved but we are having a hard time moving in as we don’t have the funds. We have to pay 1600 to move in that’s the first month and the security deposit. We also have to turn Everything on and put everything in our name as it is a house. We really need the help with security deposits to make the home available and safe for the child and those pregnant. Please if anyone can help us with the deposits for the house or utilities it would be very appreciated.
Isal

Post by Isal »

Hello,
I received the link to your email from the Cerebral Palsy Association in North Carolina. My son has a diagnosis of hypotonic-ataxic cerebral palsy and is waiting on a note for disability to begin. We have applied to numerous agencies and organizations for rental assistance but are not being helped by anyone. I am a single parent of a special needs child and was told that Salvation Army helps single parents with rental assistance. Can you help me navigate this situation. They did not answer their phone when I called.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Did you try to drive to the office to ask them about the disability application? Or look into a free ride? If not, there are programs out there that may assist. Look here for free rides for disabled people.
Isal wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:56 am Hello,
I received the link to your email from the Cerebral Palsy Association in North Carolina. My son has a diagnosis of hypotonic-ataxic cerebral palsy and is waiting on a note for disability to begin. We have applied to numerous agencies and organizations for rental assistance but are not being helped by anyone.