Really old traffic tickets

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Solazola
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Really old traffic tickets

Post by Solazola »

Hey, I'm trying to join the Army. I passed my ASVAB with a 44 and I have done most of my paperwork. Now the Army is telling me that I must pay my really old traffic tickets off before I can continue with the process. The tickets that I have are back from 2013 and 2010. I was wondering is there any way you can help me so I can finish the process in joining the Army. If you need my number you can reach me at any time or by email.
Heather Lawton

Re: Really old traffic tickets

Post by Heather Lawton »

My rent is doubling because of me working part-time and my Landlord said I didn't have any medical expense for her to deduct. I am in debt paying off my monthly truck payments as well as old traffic tickets. I am really struggling each month paying my bills cause Social Security limited my earnings in how much I can make from working which is just 24 hours a week but yet my rent still doubled and I have to pay full coverage auto insurance because of me taking out a loan at my bank. I barely have enough for gas to get to work and food to eat with all the bills I have to pay, and I owe thousands in traffic tickets from years ago. Please assist me with anything, I will appreciate it. Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Really old traffic tickets

Post by Admin »

If the traffic tickets are really old, your options are of course limited. But you can look for help from places like community action or even a debt settlement program. Locate government help to pay traffic tickets in past due.