Home delivered food and meals

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
McCann1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Home delivered food and meals

Post by McCann1 »

Hi, I'm 46 disabled and home bound with no help and no transportation to get food. It's been bout a week since I've eaten and getting sick. I live in southeast Houston and I'm going threw a bad situation after my money was stolen, I can't eat. I need delivery for obvious reasons. I have cerebral palsy and I am slowing down without food if you can deliver ASAP that would be great. I may have to go to hospital for failing Heath from no food. If you can help then thank you. Also please call me if you have questions or can help.
Janel

Re: Home delivered food and meals

Post by Janel »

I'm a single grandparent who is struggling, homebound, and in need of free home delivered meals. I have full custody of 2 grandkids. Little girl age 6 and a little boy age 10. I have had full custody for 6 years. My health has started declining and I'm on disability so I can't cook or get to grocery store. It's very hard on me. Their mother got out of prison in February after serving a 2 year sentence. She's an addict so while she was in prison I moved away from the state where we lived so that when she was released she wouldn't be around any of the toxic places and friends.
She did great for about 2 months and then moved a homeless addict into my home. I asked her to get him out of my house but refused. I had no choice but to evict them both. She refused to give her children any of her time and it caused a lot of pain on my 10 year old. He was so upset that he smashed my windshield. Now we have no transportation and another reason for the home delivered meals needed. That's just a little background. I need help on any and everything. I would really love for my 2 grandkids to have a wonderful Christmas and food for it. I love them so much and I would love to see a smile on their faces on Christmas morning.
These 2 kids truly deserve a wonderful Christmas. We've had a horrible year and I'm forever grateful for being blessed to have them but the pain that the 10 year old son goes through no child should ever feel. Could you please pray that our family gets some relief from the heartache that we feel due from their mom's life choices. Thank you and God bless.
JamesonMas

Post by JamesonMas »

Hi my name is Krystal.  I live in orange park Florida and not near any stores.  I am trying to find help with paying my bills and getting home delivered food or Meals on Wheels. I have a hundred right now. I am a family of five I have three little kids all under the age five my youngest just turned two. My boyfriend normally pays for the rent but these last two months of been real tuff. His type of work. Has made it where he has barely been getting any hours and our van broke down and it ended up costing 650 to fix then two weeks later it broke down so we can't go grocery shopping so need the home delivered food. Again and cost 235 to fix it. It completely drained our bank account.  And we just haven't been able to get back on our feet since and meals would help.  Last month to pay the rent we ended up barrowing money from a friend to pay our rent. Not even considering our lights and water. Can you please help us out?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many free food pantries, soup kitchens or food banks can (1) either deliver a meal or (2) offer referrals and advice. Note this is generally for the so called homebound, which is often the elderly or disabled. Or someone with no ability to drive or family. But we have tons of pantry information on our site. Find free food banks near you here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... banks.html