Laptop needed for school

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Maria B
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Laptop needed for school

Post by Maria B »

I live in Colorado Springs CO, mother of 3 and work full time and newly divorced and just moved into our rental. My kids are in Jr. and high school.
I would like to know if there are any programs that will help low-income families like mine with a laptop for my children's needs in school? We do not have one as my ex-husband kept all electronics and it is a must for today's students. I just do not have the extra money to shell out for such things. I am slowly working on getting the internet but do not see the need for it until the time arrives we have a laptop computer to use it. If you know of any such programs that could lead me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
Hilton

Re: Laptop needed for school

Post by Hilton »

I have IHSS and they the caregivers have taken everything I own, all my money, a car, my new Birthday Day gifts, my laptop, a camera and I Mac computer. They took all my food, spices, dishes, silverware, pots, and pans, tools, a cell phone, another gift. Did I say my car?
They forged my name and put a lien on it then hid it from me. I can't pay my bills now and I can't walk sit or stand. IHSS sent a murder who tied me up using a homemade cattle prod. There is so much more than what I have told you but I need help in many areas, but I need a laptop firs of all so I can work and look for aid. I also have been in 3 major car accidents; none were my fault. I am very weak so I pray that someone will contact me. I am all alone with no one to help me. Please let me know of anything you can think of.
Rested

Post by Rested »

My children and I are living in a hotel. I only have a week of money left to stay here. I would like a laptop so I could work from the room or a shelter. II have an injury that I think is slowing my job search. One of my children has autism, and I am very concern about him and all the changes we are having to make. Please help. Every place I have gone says they can't help. We will be homeless on August 23. Thank you
Mike Wirth

Post by Mike Wirth »

I am a mother of six. I have two minor children that need laptops. Teenagers, a 14 year old girl and 12 year old son. They are in need of a laptop, tablet, and desktop computer for school. We also need assistance with our utilities and food if possible. Seeking seasonal employment and/or assistance, and a laptop would help with that too. We need furniture. We were homeless for three months last year and they had no Christmas. I would like to try and make it up this Christmas. Section 8 has provided is a home. Now, I need help to get back on my feet. Thanks in advance. God bless
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many more places, including charities, give free laptops and Chromebooks to kids these days. As remote (e-learning) is becoming more common. Even companies like Dell or Microsoft and others give them out. Find details here on free laptops for students. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... uters.html